The Wedding




So here is Michelle and Erick's wedding, finally! The pictures came out great, kudos to Jenna Dawn for the amazing photography. We all had so much fun taking them too. The wedding came out so beautiful, you could really see God's hand through all of it. There were some crazy parts like Michelle getting her dress the week of! Her old dress didn't really fit her so she had to go and get a new one. Oh and the adorable flower girl refused to walk down the aisle. However, those were just two small things that weren't a big deal the day of. What mattered is that Michelle and Erick got married!

The day was beautiful and the colors were perfect. Best wedding ever! (I have to say that for every wedding I go to). So here are the pictures! Love them? I know! Visit Jenna Dawn

On a side note something that every girl will appreciate: We got our bridesmaid dresses from Kohls! Our shoes too. What a concept, and we REALLY can wear them again. They were way cheaper then other bridesmaid dresses and cute.

Girls can have fun too!



The adorable couple.




The entire wedding party.

Leave a Comment

Roadside Rustic said...

Popping over from SP. Lovely blog. I'm your newest follower.

thechattymommy said...

What a beautiful wedding!
I am your newest follower.
I would love if you come and visit and follow back.
http://www.thechattymommy.com

Taryn L. McCracken said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors. And even better to have a multi use dress!!

I'm a new follower from It's the Thought that Counts

Meg Issacs said...

Oh my goodness... Love the dresses! BTW, I like the profile a lot! Have a lovely day :)

Julie said...

Beautiful wedding!! Love the colors.
Following from the SP. :D
Happy Friday!
http://juliesbits.blogspot.com/

La-Dee-da crafter said...

Love the dresses! I am following you from Follow on Friday parade!!!
ladeedacreations.com

Ellen said...

New follower here! Great blog! Hoping you'll stop by and visit us! We specialize in educational greeting cards for kids. http://letterlearning.blogspot.com
Thanks! Ellen at Letter Learning

Sarah Kate said...

Lucky you!!! A bridesmaids dress than you can wear again!!! I have five fancy bridesmaids dresses hanging in my closet that together have probably cost me close to $1K that I'm fairly certain I'll never have a use for. More brides should be as thoughtful as her!! Those pictures turned out amazing! I love the colors she chose!!

Nancy StylenDecorDeals said...

Gorgeous photos! Beautiful dresses and, of course, beautiful bride!
I'm a new follower from the Social Hop. Love your blog!
Hope you'll hop by and visit my blog too!
Have a great week!
nancy
http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

" "