Disaster Relief Texas











I don't know how many of you have heard of SBC Disaster Relief but It's a great organization. They answer the call to disasters all over the world and It's all based on volunteer work. So we got an email asking for volunteers in Texas and I'm going with my friend Sindi! We decide It's perfect because Texas is so close to California, normally were not able to go because they're far or because of work. It is completely of God because I have been praying for Him to use me and then we got the email. Disaster Relief is a love in action ministry, they meet urgent needs in crisis situations. They do feedings, counseling, cleanup, and more. They are a non profit and a Christian ministry all volunteer based. They have gone to all the disaster around the world, the earthquakes, Tsunamis, fires, ect. Our church met them when we helped with fire clean up here in California and now we will be doing the same thing in Texas. It's a really great organization and the people are just fantastic. I am really excited to go, please keep us in your prayers this is very hard work physically and emotionally. We are going for about 1 1/2 weeks and It's a little scary being away from home! Hopefully we can take pictures and show you what It's like, can't wait to get back and tell you all about it.

Daisy Girl

Leave a Comment

Anna of IHOD said...

It is so fantastic that you are helping out. Count on my prayers!

Aurie{OurGoodLife} said...

How fantastic!! I've wanted to join such a program, but with my little ones there is no way right now! Way to go - and prayers are following you!

Doodle said...

Will be praying for you both. God will use and bless you beyond what you can imagine.

Sarah Kate said...

Good luck, girl! I think what you're doing is great! :o) Be safe!

brittny's world said...

I'm so proud of you Daisy!Whaaaooo! Raise the roof!

" "