I'm engaged!





I'm sorry I have neglected my blog and have not posted anything in a while but.... R.J. proposed and I have been in shock for the weekend. There are so many things running through my mind that I don't know where to start but I though I would let my faithful followers know I was engaged. I can't wait to start planning, but I'm not sure where to start. So if any of you have any suggestions, ideas, or advice, PLEASE let me know. I appreciate you guys very much and will keep you updated with all the deets! Peace!

Leave a Comment

Salma @ Chasing Rainbow said...

Congrats to you both.
xxo

Daisy said...

Thank you! :)

Kristeta ♥ (kalokang Pinay) said...

Congratulations to you both! =)

melody-mae said...

aww, congratulations. What a wonderful time of your life!

dezzy louise ♥ said...

YAAAY! I dream of the day when I get engaged (ya, i know... I'm only 14!) You should share your engagement story with us! You know, like how he proposed? There are so many ideas for weddings on this website called pinterest!

http://pinterest.com/

I'll invite you in if you give me your email! Please email me at dezzylou@charter.net

Aurie{OurGoodLife} said...

How wonderful!! Would love to hear the story :)

siphokazi said...

Congratulations, wish you all the joy in the world...stay blessed

" "