Engagement Take 1




This Sunday we took our wonderful engagement pictures in Lake Arrowhead and the results were jaw dropping, seriously my jaw dropped. Haha, here is some of our best work.





Bino the photographer calls them the bloopers, the real pictures actually came out really nice and we might even go and take some more in the snow.
On a side note December is running past me! I can't believe Next Sunday is Christmas and I have not done any shopping. I need a personal assistant, any takers? Haha.

Leave a Comment

Fash Boulevard said...

you two are beyond adorable. super happy I found your blog. loving it. definitely following. If u get a sec I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a small town girl turned LA local. thanks, love. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Pam List said...

Adorable, and it looks like such fun.

Ashlee Miller said...

Hahaha love the bloopers! Can't wait to see the good pictures!

Kacie said...

Such cute pictures! You two are way too cute and look sooo happy!

" "