The case of the missing tape: Solved!




When I go to work this morning the internet was down for a while in the office. So I decide to solve the case of who stole my tape dispenser. So I drew a missing sign, see below.


 The fine print reads: No reward will be given. This is what I do when I have too much time on my hands. It ended up paying off because somebody turned it in (oh yeah). If any of you are thinking that it looks like a  baby in a manger (like many of my facebook friends) here is the picture with the retrieved tape.


Yup drawn to a tee.... and to scale. If anybody wants me to do their portrait in light of this evidence I will be happy to. So there you have it, CASE SOLVED.

Leave a Comment

Jessica said...

LOL, the fine print made me laugh! You should've put an asterisk next to the 'reward!!!' text XD

congrats on finding your tape :X

xoxo,
Jessica

wHiT said...

Lol good work!
- wHiT

Erin said...

ha ha ha this made me smile :) way to crack the case!

Britt said...

LOL! I think I just peed myself. This was truly genius. It's like something that would come out in the office!

Kim said...

ha ha ha that made me laugh!

Just started a beauty/fashion blog hop! come and join in

http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

Spanish Pinay said...

hahaha! very witty. Sherlock Holmes is in no way at par with you.

and that drawing skills of yours? astonishing!

Spanish Pinay

" "