So you can say my blog is funny.....




 Here are some really hilarious pictures I found on Pinterest! Caution: you might pee your pants from excessive laughter. Seriously, they're funny. Happy Wednesday :)





Leave a Comment

wHiT said...

awe lol! Those are some hilarious pictures!
-wHiT

Doodle said...

Good ones Daisy. It's always nice to smile and laugh. Love the one
"At dawn we ride". hahaha

InteriorGroupie said...

hahahah thank god for this on a Wednesday! your timing is impeccable :) I am your newest follower - loving your blog!

Liesl said...

Haha! I love the origami one!

Ivana said...

Gosh, I love this! Definitely made me laugh out loud! So hilarious :)

xx Ivana

Have you already entered my "Perfect nail polish" event on Facebook? Check it out here

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls

blackheartbetty said...

That poor baby in the swing. haha Cute

rebecca said...

awesome. pure awesome.

Daisy said...

Hahaha! It's still funny....

" "