Try something new...





Every Thursday I have a date with my friend Jessica and we always go to the same Sushi place. Don't get me wrong I am firm believer in being a regular, I think when you are you can build relationships with people and minister to them. However I am also a creature of habit, I am comfortable in my zone and lately I have been wanting to change that. So yesterday I told her we should try something new, so we got in the car and...
We drove around for about 15min going back and forth trying to pick something, then...

We ended up here. Yup. Sushi (sigh).
At least it was good.
She was really excited!
I felt ashamed...
Because I ate everything!!!
Then we went to the cupcake shop but I didn't buy anything.
Snicker doodle! My favorite one :)


So I found an answer to our little problem. This! I'm going to make one of these with different types of foods on it, it takes the guess work out, now well go where it tells us :)


Leave a Comment

Sarah Kate said...

What a cute area you live in!!! I think it's a great idea to try new things sometimes. I'm also a creature of habit. I could go to the same place and order the same thing every time, so I have to make a diligent effort to change it up occasionally!

Jenna@The Life of the Wife said...

Wait wait..you went to a cupcake shop but you didn't GET anything?! Willpower! WOW!! :)

Jenna

" "