Wedding Invitations




 I finally finished the wedding invites two months before the wedding, haha! Why did it take so long you ask? Because we made all of it by hand. My friend Stephanie designed it, we printed it, made the envelopes (yes made!), and hand tied them. I'm into presentation even  if It's subtle so I appreciate hand made things a lot. I really liked how they came out and people really appreciated them.... so I'm happy. We stayed up Saturday night until about 11:30pm because I wanted to hand them out Sunday at church, and we did! So are some pictures of our pain and suffering.

This is the role we bought from staples to make the envelopes. I don't know why craft envelopes are so hard to find.
Michelle hard at work tracing the paper.
These girls are so wonderful :)

The best (soon to be) mother in law ever.
Yes those are the guys watching TV while we were working, haha.
There was 5hrs of cutting, folding, and gluing!

Trying to find the perfect whole punch. Bea has a lot of them!

We found it

This is what the invitation looks like,
TA-DA! The final product! What do you think?!
and off they go...



Leave a Comment

wHiT said...

Awe they are awesome! You did some fabulous work!
-wHiT

Anna of IHOD said...

WOW!!! I am totally impressed. Those are absolutely amazing! So exciting!

Mary Nevin said...

these are SO cute!! well done :)

Aurie{OurGoodLife} said...

They are adorable!! Well done :)

Kylee said...

Wow those are beautiful!

Erin said...

They look absolutely perfect! :)

Elizabeth and Kyle @ Love Is the Adventure said...

You can completely tell how much work these were! So beautiful!

F.L.A.G - Fundamental Learning Academy for Girls said...

following you .. found you on spanishpinay blog..my sis is getting married next year and we are looking for great ideas!! thank you.hope youfollow us as well.. www.flagphil.blogspot.com

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Oh my gosh, those are ADORABLE! Handmade is ALWAYS cuter anyways, but these are WAY WAY WAY cute! Good job! Love how they look in the envelope, what a CUTE idea! :)

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

I LOVE them! Nicely done.

Britt+Whit said...

wow these are great! i love how you did them yourself! so cute


love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

InteriorGroupie said...

Wow - these are beautiful! All that HARD work (while the guys lounged - so funny) paid off, they are so unique. I'm sure your guests will be very excited to open them!

Tamara Nicole said...

So stinkin cute my dear!!!

http://simplybytamaranicole.blogspot.com

Spanish Pinay said...

This is really nice! I really, l really love them. My little is also going to get married next year... I'll give this to her as an idea :-)

Spanish Pinay

" "