The awkward phase in creative work.





Did this just blow your mind? I saw this on Jenni's blog and it changed my perspective a little. Sure It's not the greatest thing I have heard but it is so encouraging. It encourages me not give up just because I don't have "it" yet. It reminds me that It's okay if I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I'm good at. I know I want to do something creative and I have all these different ideas in my head but I'm still trying to figure it out, and that's okay.  

I hope that some of you in the same position are encouraged by this as well.

Leave a Comment

The Slice said...

This is really encouraging! I often feel this way about blogging..

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

definitely encouraged!!
xo TJ

Amber said...

I love this. Definitely reflects what I'm going through right now. Thank yoU!

meme-and-he said...

YES! I love this. its encouraging, and it presses us all on to continue being creative.

Danie at Pasadya said...

Uh, I've been needing to read this for months and months! Thanks for this! :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

thanks for the encouragement!

stephanie said...

this is amazing! love it.

Jes said...

love this!
-jes, your newest follower :)
www.twosmuppies.com

just tututiny said...

very encouraging indeed, thanks for sharing!

Lovely blog, hope you'll visit mines one day =)

Spanish Pinay said...

This is very true and very encouraging. I always have this urge to create something but I definitely lack belief in myself and if I finally am able to push myself to create something, I am definitely not very happy about the result because I am expecting something better and greater... ugh, too much expectations on one's self...

Thanks for sharing this!

Spanish Pinay

Brandi Yee said...

Love it, definitely encouraging especially since I as well, struggle with having so many creative ideas, but don't know what I want to do yet and sometimes talk myself out of trying.

Jeannie said...

still trying to find my niche.

" "