Church Shower {+ Insanity}




Hi, I hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend, I know I did. I finally got my engagement ring back from being re-sized,they had it for about 2 1/2 weeks. Guess what?! It's still big (fist pump). You know why? Because of this....
 A few of you have emailed me if I like Insanity and to be honest I really do! It is VERY intense Cardio and interval training.
Here are some of the things I like about it:
It is a shorter amount of time, usually 40min
Shorter length of time, only 60 days
What are the downsides? It is really hard, think boot camp. This is a program that I would recommend for people who are serious about getting into shape. I was sore everyday last week and I still feel it a little bit. It's hard but It's completely worth it.

On a side note here are some of the pictures from the Church shower we had this weekend. RJ's mom and aunt (along with some help from wonderful ladies) put together an amazing shower! It was themed and although I thought not many people would dress up I was wrong...
This was our table!

They looked like a commercial! Great job fellas.
RJ ans his mom :)
How cute are these cupcakes?!
They even had a cow pinata!
Isn't he a hottie?!

This is what my room looked like after this weekend. We have a very gracious family :)
Yes! Don't hate me girls but I did get a kitchen aid mixer. I can't wait to use it!!!
P.S. If you are throwing a wedding shower I suggest playing a game we played (not sure what It's called). They blindfolded me, had  a few people line up with their hands out, and I had to guess which hands belonged to RJ. I was a little nervous but I ended up guessing which were his, even though his dad kept switching him around. It was my favorite game :) Not sure how would of felt if I got it wrong, haha.

Leave a Comment

Valerie Griffin said...

SO fun! those cupcake are so adorable!

Amira said...

Oh my goodness!! What an adorable theme!!!

meme-and-he said...

arghh sorry about your ring! That is the worst, waiting to get it back.

Jess said...

such a bummer about the ring but what a wonderful reason to have it not fit! great job sticking with it :)

I've done P90X and even that felt crazy! really works though!

such a fun, adorable shower too!

Jess said...

such a bummer about the ring but what a wonderful reason to have it not fit! great job sticking with it :)

I've done P90X and even that felt crazy! really works though!

such a fun, adorable shower too!

Jayme and Mendi said...

Looks like it was so much fun! That game sounds fun but I would have been stressed. :-)
So glad to hear someone doing Insanity. I've been wondering about that.

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Mayra Romero said...

Awww I am so sad I missed it!!! Post more pictures of the two of you!!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

This shower looks AMAZING!

jennifer blair said...

What a cute little shower! That game sounds so fun! I'd be scared I'd get it wrong though! Ha!

Jes said...

Ah, I wish I could get into Insanity!
Those cupcakes look delish!
-Jes
www.twosmuppies.com

Elisha(: said...

sooo awesome!!! ;) i love these pics!! idk if i was before but.. IM FOLLOWING YOU!!!! :)

Rachel Larson said...

I LOVE INSANITY! It kicks you butt in such an awesome way! I love that feeling of dripping sweat after a workout, you feel like you actually ran a marathon!

Suzy Home Made said...

Thanks for stopping by and congrats on the engagement! Oh and congrats on getting a mixer! I got the same one for graduation a few months ago and I use it WAY more than I thought I ever would. It's so nice to be hands free when mixing!

Amanda said...

you will LOVE the kitchen aid :) we got one at our shower and use it all the time! super cute shower!

Erin said...

love this! you guys are so cute :)

Aurie{OurGoodLife} said...

What fun - I love the decorations! How thoughtful :)

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

might have to jump on this cardio bandwagon!
oh, and that little church farm party is so adorable!!
xo TJ

The Presutti's said...

Looks like you had an amazing shower. I did insanity a few times and I really liked it. Yay for getting a Kitchen Aid too :) I love mine :)

Spanish Pinay said...

so much fun on your shower! you really are so blessed :) and that kitchen aid? I can't wait for to see posts of what you make using that!

Spanish Pinay

" "