DIY Magazine Holder





 So I joined the PYP Challenge with a bunch of other lovely ladies. Our challenge was to make something out of the supplies that were mailed to us. Here's what I got!

 You're thinking the same thing.... I had to think about it for like 2 weeks but I  finally came up with something. I had been wanting to make a magazine holder and I thought this would be the perfect chance.


It was super simple and self explanitory. All you need in a cereal box, scissors, glue, and paper. You cut out the cereal box in the shape of that (over there). Then you just wrap it in with whatever you want!


 And bam! You have a magazine holder. 
Cost: $0
If you have not heard of the Website Pick your Plum yet, you have to check it out. If you like sales and you like crafts then you'll love this! The website has a different item for sale everyday for really cheap prices. Today I believe it is baking cups but they're sold out (darn!).


P.S. I update the wedding tab ;)

Leave a Comment

Johanson Family said...

Thank you for linking up Daisy and taking the challenge-- you did great. I know its not easy to think of something especially when you have no idea what you're expecting to get.. but kudos to you! Thank you so much!! Clever idea!

Amy said...

First of all.. KIX! Yumo.

Cute idea! And you got Modge Podge?? No fair!! ;)

Thanks for sharing.

Erin said...

This is so cute! :) So creative and crafty of you!

Spanish Pinay said...

Creative! One day, one day I'll get creative too and will boast something of my DIY :-D (do you have some magic powder that makes one be creative that you can send my way ?) :-D

Bri said...

This is such a cute idea! Can't wait to go try it. I have an empty cereal box too :)

simplyvonne said...

wow that is pretty creative idea! i never thought of it! gotta try it! :D

erica marie said...

Such a great diy and so easy...I always need a place for my magazines.

xo erica

Sarah Kate said...

Awesome job! You're so creative!!!

I almost bought those baking cups and then remembered I already have a whole stack of them in my cabinet. :o)

Impulsive Addict said...

Wow! That is so creative! I love it! So cute!

dina vanessa mercado said...

very creative and adorable, love it!!! great blog!!!! following you now. hope you could visit my blog too .kissess!!!

toi said...

This is a great idea worth a try :). You did a great work!

jennifer blair said...

This is adorable! I have so many lying around that I need to do something with! This is the perfect solution!

Dollie @ Dollie Creates said...

I love the magazine holder, super cute and a great way to use the paper :)

" "