The Valentines day post




I know I said I would post about the bridal shower today, but It's valentines day! Although I think It's a ridiculous holiday, I thought it would be an opportunity to show you the old RJ and Daisy. This is back in high school 10 pounds lighter and 5 years dumber.




He decided to grow out his hair that year.
This is us now....
A little fatter but much wiser.

I also wanted to introduce you to this adorable couple.....


This is Mayra & Andrew

Aren't they cute?   



I have known Mayra since middle school and we have always been good friends (well not always).  We have always dragged each other along to do crazy shenanigans. Here is the one we did for Valentines day.....








She decided to buy her boyfriend Andrew a bunch of Valentine day balloons and put them in his room while he was at work.
She attached a note on each one saying what she loves about him.



Then we made a heart out of post-it-notes. Which was completely unnecessary and time consuming if you ask me. Can you tell I'm a cynic? Kidding! It was truly adorable and thoughtful :)
If you want to know more about Mayra you can follow her Here on her own personal blog that she just started. She's a baby blogger, so show her some love y'all!

Leave a Comment

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

Oh my gosh how cute! I am loving that idea! Y'alls pictures are so cute! Happy valentines day to you two!

Aurie{OurGoodLife} said...

I love, love, LOVE the balloons with notes. LOVE :)

Your pics are great - I think we all wisen up a little bit after high school :)

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Love seeing old pictures, SO CUTE! This heart sticky note thing is SO SO cute too! :)

Michelle P said...

Oh my god so cute!

Rachel Larson said...

I just started following your blog. You and your fiance are adorable! Happy Valentines Day :)

Rachel

Rachel Larson said...

I just started following your blog. You and your fiance are adorable! Happy Valentines Day :)

Rachel

Nichole said...

Love this aren't you guys just the cutest! Thanks do much for your comment! I'm your newest follower! Can't wait to read your blog in the future!

Emma said...

Pfft you both got even more better looking :-) Gorgeous!

MayGab said...

DAISY AND RJ BEST LOOKING COUPLE I KNOW!!!!!!! Love you Daisy!

Daisy said...

@Mayra, were also the only couple she knows! Haha

wHiT said...

Super cute. Happy valentines day dear.
-wHIT

Patty [PRETTYGROUNDED] said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Following back ;) Your husband is so adorable! I love all of the old pictures. Its funny how our bodies and hair change, but our faces always remain the same :)

xo
Patty

Amira said...

A little fatter and wiser - LOVE! That made me smile :-)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Bri said...

This is simply too cute for words! I have to try this maybe tonight? Ahhh

Nicole said...

Cute couple!

www.nmephotoblog.blogspot.com

Janna Renee said...

Aww you are such a good friend for helping her! I <3 high school sweathearts....You guys are presh!

Erin said...

Aw you two are adorable! :) Love that you have known each other for so long! :)

Oh wow...those surprises are amazing!! I am not so big on V day either!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh all those balloons! So sweet!

Spanish Pinay said...

Cute pictures of you and RJ from 5 yrs ago and the now. Yeah you guys changed but the smiles didn't! They are still smiles of a couple happily inlove! Oh I love love :-)

Those are cute ideas too or valentines day. I'll sure drop by your friend's blog :-)

Spanish Pinay

L. Myers said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the before and after couple photos of you guys, so cute! And the balloon idea is so sweet, I love the dramatic effect.

ashley said...

such a cute valentine's day post!! i love all of it. came back to your blog from mine.. and I love it. new follower :)

Leanne said...

my goodness this is so precious!!! I feel all warm inside.

I just came across your blog and I can't get enough!!!

Love from South Africa

" "