Weekend Recap




I hope everyone had a great weekend! I was very blessed this weekend by a lot of different people. I'm excited for new things on this blog and for the remake of Daisy Girl. Here is my weekend in pictures....


On Saturday we were off to find the perfect bridesmaid dress! Did we find it? I think so. I'm leaning toward the patterned lavender dresses. Any thoughts?
Then Saturday and Sunday I wen to see/photograph the SonLit Heart Concert at church. It truly was a tremendous blessing, just what I needed :)


Some other interesting things about my weekend...
1. I got my journible which is a journal on a specific book of the bible, I'm doing Romans.
2. I can't believe It's February!!! Where does the time go? My shower is on Saturday, eeeekk!
3. I had the worst (there are worst things) scare this weekend. I got the cotton part of a q tip stuck in my ear! I was freaking out because I couldn't get it out or see it. I called RJ and he, of course laughed and then told me to calm down. How could I calm down? What if it went to my brain, haha. Jessica saved the day, came over and got it out :)
4. I got free samples and coupons in the mail! P&G for life!

How was your weekend?

Leave a Comment

Brandi Yee said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! I love the dresses, and the lavender ones are so pretty. I really LOVE the yellow ones hehe. They look vibrant and love them with the boots! Don't you just love P&G??? It always makes my day when I get the package of goodies in the mail :D Yay for your shower coming up!! How exciting :)

Sarah Kate said...

I am always terrified I'm going to get a Q-tip stuck in my ear!!! I'm so glad she got the cotton out!! Eeek!!

I love the dresses!!! What is your color theme for the wedding?? The cowgirl boots are AWESOME! What a cute idea!!!

Meg {henninglove} said...

cute bridesmaids dresses!! i love the look of them with the cowboy boots. i don't know which dress is best i guess i would have to see the rest of the wedding vision to know which one is better

Bri said...

Those dresses are so cute! I like the yellow ones a lot. Those boots are just too cute :)

Aurie{OurGoodLife} said...

What a weekend! I like the lavender dresses - very pretty and feminine. I would have totally freaked about the qtip too!!

wHiT said...

great photos! Love free samples!
-wHiT

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

such pretty bridesmaid dresses! So fun trying them on ! And the cowboy boots are precious too!

XO. Britt
www.themagnoliapair.com

Jenna Dawn Photography said...

ALL CUTE dresses....I LOVE the yellow ones :)

Anna @ IHOD said...

I really love the lavender ones. They caught my eye and look beautiful on your bridesmaids.

:) anna

nicole said...

i love the lavender print, it's unique and the style suits everyone :)

" "