Final vacation day




Good Morning Everyone, it's Friday which means the last day of vacation! So on Monday it's back to reality. I hope that everyone is having a great week so far. I just came on to say that dinner was a success yesterday because we had sandwiches. I know, not a real meal right? But today I made waffles and they were pretty good. So now we're off to Ikea because it's RJd day off. Can't wait to share what we bought. Have a great weekend and see you Monday where everything will be back to normal.

P.S. I have Siri and it is so cool! Oh and those are some pictures from this morning in our house :)

Leave a Comment

Amanda said...

You are glowing with happiness and I love it! :) :)
Have a blessed weekend.

xo

Spanish Pinay said...

What a coincidence.. we went to Ikea too and we are beat! Uff 5.5 hours in that gigantic store with a 2yr old toddler? Craziness! Can't wait to see what you guys got!

Love the glow of happiness in you ;-) hooray to married life!

Spanish Pinay

Mayra Romero said...

this post made me so happy!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Ahhh, that look if contentment. It's soothing isn't it?!!!

" "