Friday's Letters






Happy Friday Everyone!

 I think RJ is excited about getting married because he keeps visiting me at work. He also calls me and txt me like crazy! Almost there baby! We are going to attack LA tomorrow in full force, boots and everything. I hope to find flowers, jewelry, and centerpieces!  I'm really hoping my dress fits. I have been doing Insanity like crazy to make sure.  2 more weeks and we will be going on our road trip. Has anyone been to Placerville or Death Valley? Any must-sees? 

P.S. This weekend is full of wedding DIY, so you know what that means. Next week I'm going to show you all kinds of wedding projects (fist pump). Have a wonderful weekend and keep it real!




Leave a Comment

Jes said...

such cute letters!
xx jes

Becky Borgman said...

I am just loving all the Friday letter posts I am seeing. And I especially love the 1 to your wedding dress! That is why I got a corsit (sp?) back, relived some of that anxiety...I just tied in and was good to go!

Karla said...

LA is the place to go! I got all my "extra" flowers for mason jars etc in LA. The have the best deals! Have fun this weekend!

alicia said...

that photo is adorable!

Dilan Dilir said...

cute photo :D

Becca said...

That photo is very sweet. Cute little letters, too. :)

Jayme and Mendi said...

Aw, your hubby is so excited!! Hope you get lots done this weekend!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Allyson said...

Your letters are so adorable!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

jennifer blair said...

Aw, that is such a cute photo! Yay for the big day being so close!!! :)

Jess said...

fist pump for the wedding projects indeed! Can't wait to see them :)

alo, so excited for you! I loved that time right before the wedding. enjoy it and revel in every moment of it!

xo

Spanish Pinay said...

can't wait to see your wedding projects! I love DIYs... I'm such a frustrated DIYer :)

Spanish Pinay

Amanda said...

I love your picture in this post! adorable! I'm so excited to see your wedding projects :) Have an awesome, productive weekend!!

Amanda @my love for Lyla

Bethany said...

Your pic is so freaking cute! I lived in LA for four years and kinda miss it sometimes... have a blast!!!

Deidre said...

I'm so excited to see your wedding DIYs...I've been slacking majorly on essentially ALL wedding planning.

stephanie said...

so excited for you to get married! i'm so sorry i haven't gotten back to you about guest posting yet! i seriously haven't even had a chance to sit down and look at the dates. : /

Meagan said...

Thank you for stopping by! I love your blog.

This picture is adorable! You will have an awesome honeymoon! Honeymoonds are fantastic!

PS I loved your post on focusing on the marriage and not the wedding. That is so important and I wish more women/men would think like that! Cheers!

Meagan
ourhomeinprogress.wordpress.com

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Oh gosh hurry up so I can see all this exciting stuff! I am on edge waiting.

Gwen @ The Bold Abode said...

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I hope everything goes smoothly!

Popping over from Friday's letters.

Kylee said...

Congrats cute girl! I Bet you're SO excited.

ps. i tagged you in my blog post :)

ginanorma said...

haha Siri is not quite all she's cracked up to be, hahah but that's so cute that you want her!

Exciting times for you, one word WEDDING!

" "