Friday's Letters






 I can't believe it’s already Friday. It seems like time is just flying and there are not enough hours in the day.  I really hope that they pick us for the house. I'm so anxious to know where we’re going to live with just one week until the wedding. I love how calm and collected RJ is about our living situation. He is not at all worried about where we will end up living. His faith in God really encourages me. We’re going to have a great time in Big Bear, this weekend. Chocolate, snow, movies, facials and Just Dance (fist pump).

I have truly loved getting to know you. With each week that goes by I feel like I build new relationships and friendships. I hope to meet some of you one day :)

What are your big plans for the weekend?


Leave a Comment

Karla said...

Oh my gosh I would be freaking out, God always gives us the BEST partners. My husband is the exact same way he is my calm! Have to admit: Snow, dancing girl time sounds like sooo much fun! Have a fun weekend.. try to relax!

Becca said...

The amazing thing about God is, He works everything out when we trust Him. Keep trusting. Have a good weekend! :)

Kristen said...

That picture is GORGEOUS! Just stumbled upon your blog from Ashley's link-up and I love it! You have a new follower :)

meme-and-he said...

I agree with your "Dear Readers". Love getting to know all of you :)

Laura Hernandez said...

This is beautiful. I'm a new GFC follower!
http://our-reflection.blogspot.com/

Danie at Pasadya said...

Hope you hear good news, Daisy! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

★ JASMINE ★ {Barbie-Bombshell} said...

love the friday letters post miss!i saw you over on a friends page who also did a fridays letters post and i got a total laugh when i read yours!

super cute! have a happy weekend doll! and here's crossing fingers you guys get the house!!

newest follower ;)
xo

Michelle said...

Sheesh, that picture is stunning!!
Good luck on the house! I'm so anxious to buy a house but so dreading all that stress! Also, can I realize we don't know wach other, but can I tag along on your weekend? Because it sounds awesome. Thanks :)

Jayme and Mendi said...

Sending good thoughts your way in hopes of you guys getting the house!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Ruthie Hart said...

house! wedding! weekend!! big stuff lady!

Amanda said...

I'm so excited for you! Your wedding is so so close :D Have a wonderful weekend and take a deep breath. Enjoy all the moments of your last week as an engaged girl. Next week will FLY!

xoxo,
Amanda

Meagan said...

I love that picture!

God has a plan and will have the perfect place for you two! <33

SO Exciting!!!

Emily w/Amazing Grapes said...

1 week away!! How exciting! I hope you get your house so you can get everything squared away and have that check off your (I'm sure) many things to do. :)
Have a great weeekend
Emily at Amazing Grapes

Jamie said...

Crossing my fingers. Hope you get it!

Megan said...

One week??!! How exciting!! Praying for a smooth and happy day!!

Chelsea Leigh said...

Yep....pretty sure you are the world's best bride! I would be losing my mind if I were you! :) But.... I'll be praying about the house! You are almost there, friend.... How excited you must be!!!!! HAPPY FOR YOU!

Sarah Kate said...

Wow! A week to your wedding AND a house! This is gonna be one of the best weeks ever! :o) I hope you get it!

Spanish Pinay said...

Oh gosh, you are so collected yourself too! I would be freaking out all over if I were on your shoes :) But God is a faithful God I know He Has beautifully laid out everything best for both of you!

Spanish Pinay

Brhea {NoPlaceLykeHome} said...

Good luck to you on your house. I am sending positive energy your way! Love your blog!

stephanie said...

it's sunday night and i can't wait to hear about your house!!! hope you guys got it : )

Rolled Up Pretty said...

LOVE this picture, you are gorgeous!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

LOVE this picture, you are gorgeous!

" "