Guest Posts {+ Honeymoon}




It's Wednesday already?! How did that happen. I hope you are all having a fabulous week and month. I am beyond excited for next week because I am getting married!!

So on that note, I need some guest bloggers that can help me the week of my honeymoon and even some for next week. So if that is something that you think you would be interested in doing please email me at sodaisygirl {at}gmail{dot}com Otherwise I can't go on my honeymoon. Haha

Wedding Update: We are still looking for a place to live (I know there's a week until the wedding).
                            This weekend we are going to Big Bear for my bachelorette party.
                            A lot more DIY to do before the wedding.

So please keep us in your prayers, they are very needed right now.


So we are going to....

We are going to Placerville Ca. I know beautiful right? Haha. It really is beautiful but this is the best picture I could find on the internet. I kind of hope and don't hope that it snows because I know that it will be beautiful but we might not be able to do anything. So there you have it, or wonderful honeymoon :)

P.S. What are some good wedding songs for our playlist? Anything that you really like to hear at weddings?

P.S.S. Stay tuned to my Facebook page for a post on Kony 2012 later tonight.

Leave a Comment

Jes said...

have fun at big bear this weekend! can't wait to be back in california.
xx jes, a cold norcal'er in portland ;)

Ruthie Hart said...

EEEEEEEEEK it is so close!! I am so excited for you. Soak it all up! And as for music...we played a lot of Chris Brown and Katy Perry bc people love dancing to those! And 80s!

Valerie Griffin said...

hey girlie, still wanting me to guest post? send me an email and let me know :)

Danie at Pasadya said...

Oh my, so close!

I'd love to be able to guest post for you if you're interested! I'm sending you an email right now. :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I am so excited and I won't even be there. I hope it's all your dreams and more. Hugs,

Dusty

Makaila said...

yay!! One week to go! How exciting!

Danie at Pasadya said...

Oh, and for music...it just really depends on what you like.

We had a Texas wedding, so of course there was a bunch of country like the Zac Brown Band, but we also love the dance stuff like Ruthie! Just whatever you like..we had stuff ranging from the Strokes to Lady Gaga.

If you're into the more mellow music, Carla Bruni, Imogen Heap, and Coldplay are awesome.

Just my two cents! :)

meme-and-he said...

how exciting!!! can't wait to hear all about it :)

ginanorma said...

:0 next week!? How exciting, wow wow wow, I'm so happy and excited for you guys! so are you saying that pic you posted is where you are going for your Honeymoon? I am still getting to know you so sorry if I don't understand! A girl earlier got upset with me because I read something wrong and she thought I was just commenting to comment but I wasn't I actually read her post ! Anyway, just wanting to understand and get a clear picture of what you have going on, it's fun to get to know you!

Stephanie said...

I never really think of Placerville as a wedding destination but it really is a beautiful place.

Spanish Pinay said...

Oh! I love this song "Feels like home to me...." I think that was popularized in the Dawson's Creek...

Ah and there's another one that I can't just remember right now! Argh, I hate it when this happens. I will definitely come back once I remember it :-D

Also, I have an email for you!

Spanish Pinay

Spanish Pinay said...

see, now I just remembered hah!

I never dreamed someone like you could love someone like me

video

Bri Buzali said...

I am sooooo excited for you! and I can't wait to see tons of pics from the wedding, big congrats!

Michelle P said...

Exciting! Have fun when you go!

" "