I'm Back






 Wow crazy! Has it been a week already? I have been married just about a week now and what can I say other than its amazing! Being married is truly so much fun and a blessing. To be honest the day before I was extremely nervous (runaway bride nervous). I felt like I was so ill prepared for marriage.  I had no idea what to expect or even what to do. Even the whole car ride I was nervous thinking that I was going home with this guy that for some reason seemed like a complete stranger.

It wasn’t until we were home and talking that I felt completely relieved.  Then I realized I was married to best guy ever!!!!

This week has been so much fun, and even though we have only been married a week I can’t imagine my life without my husband (weird) now.  God has truly brought me a man that loves Him first and me second. I love reading and praying with him before we go to bed. To be able to talk and just sit together and have deep conversations is something that I have never experienced with him. To see his heart for Christ and the love that God has given him for the people around him.  I have an even greater love for RJ because I know him better now. I did not believe that I could fall more in love with this man and yet here I am.  Christ in RJ is amazing!

So in short the wedding was beautiful and awesome but marriage is even greater than that! I can’t wait to show you the wedding, where we live, and the honeymoon. Thank you for all the love and support. See you soon!

P.S. I hope you enjoyed the guest posts last week. Aren’t they great?

Leave a Comment

Salma @ Chasing Rainbow said...

Congrats Daisy!

Danie at Pasadya said...

Perfect picture!! Gah, you're adorable. I feel like my husband has completely brought me closer to God, and I couldn't be more grateful for that.

So happy for you both!!

lo @ crazy ever after said...

Welcome back! You are both glowing in that picture. Marriage is pretty cool. :)

Jes said...

welcome back and congratulations!!!
wishing the two of you a lifetime of health and happiness! xx jes

Becca said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I like how you said, "Christ in RJ is amazing." Isn't life awesome when we let God lead? Congrats again! May God bless your marriage always as you seek Him! :)

Ruthie Hart said...

eeek isn't it so much fun to say husband!! I can't wait to hear details of the big day. I was just saying to my husband two nights ago that being married is SO FUN!

Allyson said...

Congratulations and welcome back! This is such a sweet post, and I can't wait to hear more!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Welcome back, Daisy!! I've missed you! I was just on your page earlier, wondering when you'd be back. Here you are! I can't wait to hear about the wedding and see pictures :) SO glad you two are doing great. Congratulations once again.

xo

Karla said...

I was so excited to see some of your wedding pictures via fb! STUNNING! You guys just looked so in love and Happy!
Marriage is pretty amazing right.. you find out what you are truly made of when times get tough and learn to appreciate it all.
Cant wait to see more pictures… and hear all about the honeymoon ;)

Heather said...

Congrats, Daisy! I'm sure the wedding was absolutely gorgeous. You look so happy!

Thanks for letting me guest post, I loved reading them all!

-Heather

joy said...

You are truly very lucky. Married to a man with Christ in his heart is a gift. Happy for you:)Good luck!

Kerrie said...

congratulations!! Marriage is the absolute best thing.

Jayme and Mendi said...

Welcome back and congrats to you!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Mrs.B said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pictures and read all about it!!

Becky Borgman said...

I was looking for a post from you! So happy you are loving being married so far and it only gets better! Having Christ been in the center of your marriage is the most important thing...I LOOOVE hearing you talk about that! Looking forward to pics!

Valerie Griffin said...

that is a gorgeous picture of you and your HUSBAND :)

ginanorma said...

WELCOME BACK, you look beautiful and you nailed it , YOUR MAN PUTS YOU SECOND, PTL, I love how you know that piece of wisdom...that is invaluable! That means your husband will love you better and more!

congrats and welcome home! XO

Mae said...

I just started following your blog, and I absolutely love it! Congratulations on your wedding, new marriage, and can't wait to see the pictures!

Spanish Pinay said...

Welcome back Daisy! You were missed :) I am so happy for you being married and happy and even more inlove. Can't wait to hear more details of the weddings and see photos! I've seen some photos from Mayra and you are absolutely stunnind on your wedding!

By the way, if you've missed it, I have given you an award Check it out whenever you have time - but there's no hurry as I know you must be busy from the honeymoon and then taking care of your new HOME! :)

Spanish Pinay

Jennifer Blair said...

Yay, yay, YAY!!!! Being married is the best! I can't wait to see your wedding photos! I'm sure you were STUNNING!!!

Rochelle said...

Daisy! I'm so happy for you both and am encouraged by you both. Friendship is always how it should start and I believe that it is always how you should finish as well. He will definitely be your best friend till death do you part. I love you a lot and pray that when God gives me a husband He will shine through him.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

So glad your back and full of love! Can't wait to hear and see it all. Hugs!

Nichole said...

Can't wait for the pictures! So excited!!!!

Kasey Lynne said...

That picture of you two is so cute. I love seeing love :)

And it sounds like you picked a winner sweetie. That is AWESOME.

Jess said...

welcome back and congratulations!! Can't wait to hear more about your newly married life :)

Brandi Yee said...

Congratulations Daisy!! You guys look awesome in that picture :) Hope your day was fabulous!

Brandi
www.yeewittlethings.blogspot.ca

" "