Valerie from Along the Way with V & J {Guest Post day 1}





Happy Monday everyone! By the time you are reading this  I will be MARRIED! So past Daisy is writing this (creepy). This is the first of many guest post and who better to start it than Valerie!! If you have not been to her blog you really should, her and her husband are cuties :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Daisy Girl readers! I’m Valerie from Along the Way with V & J!
I’m a newlywed {married on 5.7.11} & enjoying every bit of being a wife!


I want to start by saying a big CONGRATS to Daisy!
I know she was a stunning bride & I hope they are having the best time on their honeymoon :)

Today {to keep with the wedding theme} I’m going to share with you a little bit about my my big day!

Location: First Baptist Church Somerville. Same church my parents were married in :)


Wedding party: 8 bridesmaids. 8 groomsman. 4 ushers. & the cutest flower girl & ring bearer :)


 Flowers: Peonies, hydrangeas, roses, & cymbidium orchids.



Cakes: We had 3. My wedding cake. Jonathan’s Razorback groom’s cake. & a third cake for my grandparent’s 50th anniversary.




 Honeymoon: Orlando, Florida! It was the best week of my life! We had so much fun at Disney & The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!


I also want to announce that I’m hosting a Wedding Week Link Up with five other ladies!
This link up is for ALL brides. Past, present, & future! So if you aren’t married yet, you can post your favorite inspirations! And for past brides you can also link to your old wedding posts if you’d like!


Hope you join in!

Thanks for having me, Daisy!
I hope you & your HUSBAND are having a wonderful time! :)

Leave a Comment

Jes said...

i love valerie's blog! so glad you posted this guest post.
xx jes

Danie at Pasadya said...

Aw, that's so sweet that you were married in the same church as your parents! My husband and I were, too. Beautiful colors!

Allyson said...

I love Valerie's blog. This is such a great post!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, the bouquet is stunning. What a beautiful wedding!

meme-and-he said...

congrats Daisy!! and beautiful wedding pictures, Valerie...love your dress!

Brandi Yee said...

Congrats Daisy!!! And love the pictures of your wedding, Valerie...beautiful! Great guest post :)

Brandi
www.yeewittlethings.blogspot.com

joy said...

everything is perfect:) Congratulations to the couple:)

jachmilli said...

The number of parents that choose to enroll their child online for home schooling is expanding.

how to home school

" "