Erick + Cindy (The proposal)




So remember how I told you that two of my friends got engaged this weekend? I thought I would share the proposal story because I think It's adorable and I love proposals!

So Erick and Cindy are two of my favorite people because they just love the Lord so much. I am so excited for them to be married, I  know God will use their marriage in mighty ways to minister to others. They not only love the Lord but they love each other so much. Cindy has shared with me how much she has prayed for a man like Erick and never thought she would find him. If you know  her story it, truly is amazing how God worked it out so they could find each other. 

Their relationship is a perfect example of what God does when we are obedient and serving Him. Cindy wasn't looking for a relationship but God brought Erick to her at just the right time. I can see how much God loves Cindy because He gave her Erick :)

So here's the plan....
We're going on a walk just for fun.
We stop to take a group picture.
Guys open their jackets in the back when were taking a picture.
Cindy sees the picture and Erick walks over to her to propose.

 That's the spot.
 Right now she has no idea of what is going on behind her. She thinks we're just taking a normal picture. Hehe
 Still no idea :)
 Then she runs over to see the picture and she was shocked. Best reaction :)
 Awww! Love it!
 She said yes ;)
 Look at that rock!!
They're engaged!!!! Good job Erick!

So do any of you have any good proposal story's? I would love to hear them!

Leave a Comment

Sarah Kate said...

Oh my gosh!!! What a sweet idea for a proposal!!!! They're such a cute couple!

Amanda said...

oh my word this is ADORABLE!!! :) :) precious!

Jayme and Mendi said...

Hi! So I also follow by email (Mendi does too) and was sitting at lunch when this post popped up on my phone. I totally teared up at the table! This is one of the sweetest and coolest proposals!! Congrats to your friends!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Ruthie Hart said...

OMG! I love this! SO MUCH! it must have been so special to be there to experience!

wHiT said...

That is one awesome engagement proposal!
-wHiT

meme-and-he said...

SUCH a great idea!! and her ring is gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

That is the most adorable proposal!!!! And that ring is gorgeous! They look so happy and in love. I wish them the best of luck!

Rochelle said...

love it love them both very much

Doodle said...

Very creative Erick! I'm blessed to know them both as well, and so excited to see what God will do in this new chapter of their lives. Thanks for sharing their story in pics Daisy! Love it, just love it. : )

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! new follower :-)

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Jenna Dawn Photography said...

oh my goodness that is sooooo cute! I'm SO excited for her too!

Chris said...

oh my god,!!! it's so cute !!!

" "