Happy Birthday Dear Friend,




I have known Mayra since we were 14 years old and today is here 23 birthday. We have pretty much grown up together and we know a lot about each other. We know our fears, dreams, struggles, families, and character. We have had our "fallout" where I thought we might not be friends again but God brought us back together. And now we're celebrating her 23 birthday and what can I say other than I love her very much.

Mayra is a funny, crazy, fun, charming, beautiful girl. She loves people, and animals.She has the biggest heart. Right now is not the best time in her life, shes going through a mid-mid life crisis. I'm excited to see the girl I use to know but I also realize people change. I know that she is trying to find herself and that can be tough when you're only 23. I pray that she will realize that she is a gorgeous girl full of life who has so much to offer people. I know that I am grateful for her friendship and the person that she is. I pray that our friendship will continue to grow even more.

 I think we all get there at some point in our lives where we wonder what we're doing or who we're going to be. I know that if she just put her full trust in God and let go of the rest she would be just fine. Sometimes you have to stop looking to find it. Just listen.I love you Mayra! Happy Birthday :)

Leave a Comment

Courtney B said...

SO sweet! I love having friends like this! Happy Birthday to her :)

Anna @ IHOD said...

Happy birthday to your friend Mayra! Friendships are treasures!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday to her! Quarter life crises are really common these days. It can be really hard to figure out what you want to do with your life. I struggle with this too.

Emily grapes said...

Aw, Happy Birthday to her! I'm still friends with my junior high friend. We're going on 19 years!! Oh that's crazy!
Emily at Amazing Grapes

Karla said...

Aww this is a very sweet letter! She Is blessed to have friends like you that pray for her well being!

" "