Happy Birthday R.J.!





Good morning! Thank you everyone for all the sweet comments about the house. I hope to start some decorating soon. I just wanted to drop in to say that today is R.J.'s birthday. This is our first married birthday and I am so excited. He is turning the big 28 (every birthday is the "big"). And you will never guess what he wants to do for his birthday.... go shooting! Yey! So I will have to suck it up and go to the shooting range with my husband and have a good time. I remember the first time I went to the shooting range with him, I was like a puppy on the 4th of July. I kept asking him what is keeping someone from shooting us? How do you know that guy is not crazy?! He got a good laugh from it all and I am a better person because of it ( not really).

He is such a wonderful guy and God has been gracious to give me someone like R.J. I hope that on his birthday I can make him feel half as special as he has made me feel. Yesterday we were talking about when we first met/started dating (in high school). I asked him if he had any idea he was going to marry me and he said:  "no but I wanted to, even then". Do you see why I like him? He's a sweetheart! 

Oh and um I found the golden egg!! There were movie tickets in it. Score. I was pushing and shoving those kids out of the way. Kidding! I don't shove.  

P.S. Remember Erick and Cindy (the proposal story)? They asked us to be in their wedding!  Yey! We could not be more excited :)   We love them both so much!

Well enough of that!

Leave a Comment

Valerie Griffin said...

hope he has a great birthday! i know he will! ;)

Jes said...

have fun shooting with him! and hope he has a wonderful birthday!

Ruthie Hart said...

omg so funny, I went with Jon last year on his birthday to the shooting range...I cried when I shot the gun for the first time!! Happy Bday to your hubby!

Mrs. Pedersen said...

Have fun shooting! I'm crazy scared of going to shooting ranges, lol.

Allyson Butler said...

That sounds like a birthday Keith would love! Have a great time.

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Mrs.B said...

Have a good time! Happy Birthday to your Hubby!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Happy birthday to him! You guys are the cutest couple!

brittany said...

happy happy birthday to him!!

Spanish Pinay said...

I'm sure RJ had a great birthday :) That is part of getting married right... sucking it up whatever is going to make our partner happy... but in the end, it's not really something to just suck up because we do feel happy knowing that we have made them feel happy especially on their special day :)

Spanish Pinay

Jayme and Mendi said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!! Hope he had an amazing bday. First one as a married couple! :-)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Nora said...

happy birthday to your handsome husband! :)
xx

nicole said...

so cute :)

" "