Laughter is the best medicine




Happy Thursday Everyone, I wanted to write a deep and meaningful post today but unfortunately my thoughts are preoccupied with laundry and washing dishes. So instead I bring you the next best thing which is funny things I found on Pinterest. This is not a filler post, it is truly hilarious and anyone who says otherwise doesn't have a sense of humor. I posted them on my facebook page and didn't get quite the reaction I was hoping for. Don't you hate that? When you find something that just seems exceptionally hilarious to you and no one else seems to think so. Well I hope that this is not the case today because otherwise we can't be friends.... kidding, kind of.

Wait, I should probably say It's not that funny so it will seem extra funny. I'm sure that's how it works. Right?






The last one is my favorite. I hope you enjoyed.

Leave a Comment

Mayra Romero said...

hahahahahahahah!!! LOVE THEM!

Kristen said...

Hahahah I love these! I hate it when I need to send a text and I hit all the green lights! Thanks for sharing & making me laugh! :)

Makaila said...

HAHAHAHAHA, LOVE these!!! I ALWAYS enjoy good funnies. :) Always.

Jayme and Mendi said...

This is exactly what I needed today!! The diet coke one is my fave because I'm a DC lover!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Jeannie said...

i love the "why do they need dinner every night!' hhaha. thats definitely how i feel sometimes!! thanks for the laugh! needed it! :)

Bev D said...

I am right on with the diet coke one too......favorite one!!! :) Thanks for sharing this!

Elsha.Rae said...

oh my gosh the walmart one had me dying of laughter because it is beyond true! haha

Dawn said...

This was lots of fun! I LOL'd. ;)

Spanish Pinay said...

hahaha! those are hilarious. My faves are the first, second and fourth :-)

Spanish Pinay

Mrs.B said...

hahahaha, LOVE them all.

ginanorma said...

oH MY I love that one about cooking, I AM COPYING THAT.....hahahahaha

Danie at Pasadya said...

Hahaha!! I especially love "titling the Pringles because my hand is to fat to shove into the container" and needing to bring the phone to the bathroom!

Doodle said...

I'm a Diet Coke fan so of course, that's my fav. Even posted on my nieces FB page just to irritate her (she's Diet Pepsi fan). Love your sense of humor Daisy ~ don't ever lose it!!!! Love ya.

" "