So here are some of the things I have learned about R.J. in just one month....
1. He eats a lot! We will go through 2 gallons of milk in a week! How crazy is that.
2. He will eat anything I put in front of him.
3. He's a neat freak.
4. He goes through a lot of laundry because he only owns like 20 things.
5. His shoes are huge! He only has 5 pairs but he still manages to take most of the closet space.
6. He thinks I'm hilarious (which I am). He'll try to get me to say something funny on command. I tell him I practice when he's not home and I'm out of material.
7. He loves to go shooting. If he could go shooting everyday he would.
8. He's a big softie. His favorite thing to do is talk right before we go to bed.
Isn't he a cutie? I tell him that I must be God's favorite because He gave me you.
P.S. I want to thank all you liars who said my outfit post was not that bad. Ill try to do a better one this week. Promise.