Our weekend in pictures...




1. How cute is this guy? He's a hottie :)
2. Two of our friends just got engaged!!! We could not be happier. I think you're more excited for other people once you have experienced it.
3. Dinner, spaghetti and cheesed stuffed meatballs.
4. We're trying to eat a healthier breakfast. Success!
5. I want this chair from Pier 1 Imports!
6. Salmon :) He liked it but he said his mom makes it better. Haha. Darn!

So I am back to the normal routine (work). I don't know how women work full time and have kids!!! I'm having a hard time working and being a wife and It's only day 1. I love my mom so much more now.

P.S. Has anyone seen The Hunger Games? I watched it and it was great! Now I want to read all the books.

Leave a Comment

Becky Borgman said...

That chair is awesome! I have been looking for a good deal on 2 chairs like that...hmmm. Might have to copy you!

Danie at Pasadya said...

I don't believe you anymore when you say you're a bad cook! Your food looks delicious!!! :)

Valerie Griffin said...

so fun!

Nuha said...

your food pictures are making me hungry! and congrats to your friends on there engagement!

http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

Ruthie Hart said...

what a cute chalkboard for your friends!!!! and I love that chair from pier 1....I want everything in that store!

Becca Acker said...

Your food looks so yummy!Especially the breakfast - way to go on being healthier. :)

Brandi Yee said...

Looks like fun!! That food looks delicious...yum! :)

Brandi
www.yeewittlethings.blogspot.ca

Jayme and Mendi said...

Love all of your photos...except they made me hungry! :-)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Allyson said...

Your food looks iiiiiincredible!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

ginanorma said...

Fun catch up!

Spanish Pinay said...

Have you been lying to us and telling us you are not a good cook? The pictures tells otherwise!! Or you have just improved on cooking overnight? :-P

Spanish Pinay

" "