2 drinks you should drink every day




Here are two drinks that you should drink everyday other than water. Very common and cheap things to get but they're extremely good for you. Who knew? And they are....


Lemon Water
It helps clear skin and even glow a little
It helps burn fat
It kick starts the digestive system
It helps with weight loss
It balances pH
Improves digestion
Purifies blood
Helps lose weight

Lemon water is actually very good for you and super simple to make. I squeeze half a lemon into a mason jar full of water and ice. It's best to drink it twice a day, in the morning and before dinner. I make it the night before in a mason jar, close it, put it in the fridge and when I wake up I can just drink it. Try to drink it with a straw because the acid in lemon is not good for your teeth.

Green Tea
Source of anti-oxidants
It burns fat
Prolongs life
It lowers stress
Reduces high blood pressure
It boost you Immunity
It re-hydrates you 

I'm sure most of you already know that green tea is good for you... but no the Starbucks green tea (we wish).  It's best to drink it after every meal since it  helps digestion and not to add any sugar. I add lemon which helps burn fat. Best thing to do is to make your own green tea out of herbs because some brands are processed. But who has time to do that? I get mine from Fresh and Easy and hope It's not processed.

Keep this up for a few months and tell me if you see any results. I'm going to try it as well. We'll see what happens!


Until we meet again,
Daisy Girl

Leave a Comment

Michelle P said...

I love lemon water!

Doodle said...

A slice of lemon always made the water more refreshing. I also heard that drinking a fresh squeezed lemon in the morning helped with that stuff. (but without the water) Talk about tart! My dad did it every morning for a long time. I'll have to get back to that ~ both of those in fact. Thanks Daisy!!!

Lindsay B. said...

Going to start drinking these, thank you!

Spanish Pinay said...

I love both drinks especially the lemon water! Just one note on green tea though.. it has a lot of caffeine we'd also want to moderate the intake especially for pregnant women :)

Spanish Pinay

Becca Acker said...

Thanks for the tips! :)

Abby (Diligent Joy) said...

Mmm. I love lemon water and green tea. I have a lot of kidney issues and so I drink a lemon cranberry water everyday (32 oz. water + lemon juice + a 1/2 cup cranberry juice). If I miss a day, I don't feel right.

Jennifer Blair said...

I am really going to have to start drinking lemon water now!

Karla said...

I love limon water.. I started doing it in the morning and I truly feel like it speeds up my metabolism!
Btw super cute picture .. lol you’re too adorable

Marjorie Stradinger said...

I also add cucumber. Talk about refreshing. Wow.

Alyx said...

I've heard that lemon water is really good for you! I should try this!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

But green tea makes me poop Daisy. It really does.

Allyson Butler said...

I have heard such great things about lemon water!

Harper smith said...

Thank you so much fro sharing this excellent tip. I really enjoyed reading this blog. It is very helpful and useful. 5 hour energy

" "