A day in the life of....




This is what a typical Thursday looks like for me.

Received a gift at work! Don't really like Starbucks but that's a cool card.
My husband brought home a $14 coupon to fresh and easy!! I felt like he brought home a diamond. I have never seen $14.00 off.
I hope RJ doesn't see this but to my shame I sat on the couch and ate out of the Breyers tub.  Nobody makes better Rocky road. Nobody.
Then my friend came over with her laptop (because we have no TV) and we watched Monk! Best. Show. Ever.

I know what you're thinking, pretty uneventful. But you have not lived if you haven't watched Monk while eating a tub of Breyers Rocky Road. Wondering what a Friday looks like? Well after I went over to Rockstar Diaries it will probably consist of me trying to learn the choreography to this video....

 Don't be jealous ladies.

Leave a Comment

Karla said...

$14 I have only seen the $10off ones.. Im jelly!! OOOOH now I also want to learn the dance!!

Amanda said...

Haha you're hilarious :) now I don't feel bad for the 2 Oreos that I just ate :)

Allyson Butler said...

That looks like a great day - especially the ice cream!

Spanish Pinay said...

I can totally do that dance! NOT!

Hubby and I are big fans of Monk too :-D

Spanish Pinay

Emily grapes said...

I hope you use that $14 soon!! It expires in 2 days!

You have to capitalize on the $14.
I'm not a starbucks person either, but that is a great card, I admit!

And Monk is great..toward the end it got old, but I liked the series.

Jayme and Mendi said...

Have never seen Monk but so many people love that show! Might need to get the DVD's.

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

" "