Life in i phone pictures




I thought I would take a break today from wedding pictures to show you life lately according to my i phone. Thank you all so much for your sweet comments about our wedding. I'm really excited that you like all of our pictures. I will continue the wedding madness on Monday. See you then...

 I also thought I would say that my husband is a sweetheart for celebrating our 2 monthaversary with breakfast in bed, (sigh) he knows me so well.


Leave a Comment

Allyson Butler said...

Looks like things are going great! Happy two month anniversary!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Lovin the yellow rain boots!

Amanda said...

Love the rain boots and the gardening! Great job :) and how presh of your hubs!! P.s. I've never had nutella but I've seen a lot about it lately!

sophistifunk said...

i love the yellow boots and your car is so cute!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Oh my gosh my husband just created one of these avocado contraptions. We have one above our sink and I thought he was crazy! LOL! Its sprouting and I am so excited:) Have a great weekend!

Spanish Pinay said...

happy 2nd months! your hubby is uber sweet :)

What is that thing on the second to the last picture? :-O

Spanish Pinay

LindseyC said...

Yum yum yum…. what a life!

Amy @ Picture It said...

Cute pictures! Love those yellow rain boots and I'm jealous of your car!

" "