Sonia's shoot + Bridal Shower




I wanted to share with you this super amazing awesome couple Sonia & Matt! I was able to do a mini shoot with them at the beach. They are getting married in less than two weeks! Eeek! Sonia has become a really good friend of mine over the past year. And can I just say that I am super excited for her wedding. I am in charge of putting all the decorations together and it is going to be so much fun! Right now I'm working on making a cityscape background. Oh yeah did I say they are getting married in less than two weeks!? I thrive under pressure.

So any-who enough talking here are some pictures of their shoot and of her bridal shower. Oh and It's nautical theme! I love themed bridal showers!!
In case you're wondering why I'm making that face. It's because I lost at toilet paper bride, and well, I'm not a really good loser. But that's okay because I got to take those super cute centerpieces home. Score!

Leave a Comment

Amanda said...

The pictures are beautiful!! You've done a great job :) you're adorbs, even when you lose! Hahaha. Have a wonderful Thursday,, the weekend is near :)
XO

Jennifer Blair said...

Gosh, what a fun time! You are so gorg!

Jamie said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Ruthie Hart said...

teach me your ways with your camera!!!!!!!

Jayme and Mendi said...

Great photos!! The beach shots are just gorgeous!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Nee said...

you have a beautiful blog <3 following you now:)

Karla said...

hahaha your face is priceless in that picture!Im a sucky lozer as well .. that means we would rock as a team!! lol
LOVE the shots.. you're getting good there!!

" "