Weekend Recap




Man, what a weekend! It was Mother's day and the clippers won all in one day. I hope that all you lovely Mothers had a great day full of laughter and wonderful gifts. We had a BBQ followed by lots of shopping with my mom.
I was able to spend time with this lovely lady.
Got some gardening done this weekend.
My plants are growing!
I made this lovely Pinterest craft. It never looks the same as the picture.
My tomatoes are growing!!!





It was a great weekend full of laughs, memories, and stress. Only a little stress. But despite the whole fun-filled weekend I still want to stick my head in a trash can and scream. It's amazing how hard it is to work and maintain a home. Sometimes I feel like throwing in the towel but I know I would just have to pick it up later. On top of all that I can't imagine having a child. So to all you working moms out there... God. Bless. You. I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do. Thank you and once again Happy Mothers Day! Specially to my hard working momma.

Let the week begin!

Leave a Comment

Karla said...

oh that was me this morning, I left to work leaving my room in total disarray.. uggh! Feels like a never ending job.. I can’t even imagine how much more chaotic it gets after kids!

Melissa said...

My current gahhhhhhhhh uggghhhhh thing is laundry. I recently realized that it is never completely done. Never.

Amanda said...

For real, it seems like the housework is nEVeR done :( you are doing great, keep your chin up, pretty girl! I'm proud of you! Praying your day is wonderful :) .. You look adorbs in your picture! And that puppy.. Oh my word! Great garden :)
Xo

Bri Buzali said...

love the yellow boots, too cute! and I think that's how most pinterest projects go, hey, at least you're actually trying the things you pin!

Jayme and Mendi said...

I did a lot of shopping with my mom too this past weekend!! We are going to a wedding in the Dominican this summer and we both found cute and inexpensive dresses to wear. :-)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Okay is that a PUPPY!? SO SO CUTE! Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day! LOVE the cute yellow boots!

Spanish Pinay said...

ahhh housework.. it.will.never.get.done.ever. It's a viscious cycle! so why do it? bwahahahahha!

Spanish Pinay

" "