Bachelorette Part 2




 This is part two of our super fun bachelorette party. She had no idea where we were taking her as you can see by her face. This girl loves dancing, I mean c'mon she was a cheerleader. So of course she loved every minute of it.
 I captured her real reaction. She's hilarious!
We took her to none other than Cowboy Country. Yup! We went line dancing.


 Some Sister-in-Law love.
 Cindy is always ready to pose for a picture


 She was good!
 Hey. Hi. I always manage to get in at least one picture.
 Check her out. Her ring is huge and beautiful. Don't know why I didn't think to take a picture.
That's my sister in law folks.
 And Cindy's soon to be Sister in law. A lot of sisters at this party.

How fun is this place!? If you're ever in Long Beach, CA. check it out.... and call me when you do. I'm already trying to drag R.J. there.

Leave a Comment

Michelle said...

Looks like fun!

Nicole said...

So much fun!

Jill said...

How fun!!!!

Sienna said...

this looks like such a fun place for a bachelorette

Brooke said...

Great pictures! What a fun little party to throw :) Congrats to her!

Spanish Pinay said...

Oh, how fun! We did ALMOST the same thing for a friend when I was in Chicago. And I think the place was also called cowboy country - I have to ask my friend. We had fun line dancing too! :-D

Spanish Pinay

Lindsay said...

I love line dancing!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Girl I can cha cha slide my booty off. I used to go honky Tonkin all the time. I mean Nashville is a little bit country.

Simone said...

Ok so u love BBQ and country!!! Love! So glad a local is around and I follow you! Lucille's rocks for sure but is not diet friendly! For sure!

Glad u had fun!
-Simone
@ busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com

Allison said...

What a fun place for a Bachelorette party! I love line dancing but have only been a few times. Glad you girls had a good time!!

Sarah Stright said...

Looks like a great time!!

" "