Weekend things




These four pictures pretty accurately sum up my entire weekend.

 1. Had the day off on Friday so we were able to spend the entire the day together. I made mini pancakes for breakfast. Amazing!
 2. On the same day I made home made ice cream sandwiches. My husband said it would be his dream come true if someone could make the cookie part of the ice cream sandwich. So I did it. Of course they were the shape of horses.
 3. So after eating a bucket load of sugar I thought I should work out so I punched a little. I  had no idea what a good work out punching was! Glad we got the bag.
4. And this weekend was Matt & Sonia's wedding. I was in charge of decorating so my house looked like a wedding had thrown-up in it. The wedding was beautiful.

Overall a very fun and stressful weekend. I don't think I'm cut out for the wedding business. I also deleted all the pictures that I planned to use for this weeks post... so that stinks.

P.S. I need to make a retraction on my blog for the enchilada recipe. Apparently it has to be 3 layers otherwise the whole thing is off. You got that people 3 LAYERS!!! This is a big deal it will throw the entire recipe off and it will taste horrible. So please make sure that if you make the enchiladas you have 3 LAYERS!!  Okay, are you happy Dad?

Leave a Comment

Mrs.B said...

mmm mini pancakes!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you found a recipe for ice cream sandwiches. So awesome!

jennifer blair said...

I'd definitely be ok with that many flowers in my home...a lot! :) Aw, I'm sorry the photos got deleted! That is a bummer!

Allyson Butler said...

That sounds like a great weekend!

♥ Shar said...

Hi!

I'm Shar! Your newest follower from the blog hop!

Come visit me over at: http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

Mini pancakes! YUM!

xoxo-Shar

Jayme and Mendi said...

Oh wow, homemade ice cream sandwiches!! Sounds delish!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Spanish Pinay said...

homemade ice cream sandwich.... in a shape of a horse! oh wow, you're a wizard ;-) Love all the pictures! :)


Spanish Pinay

" "