Happy Birthday Mom





Words and pictures cannot describe how truly beautiful this woman is. Beatrice is my mother in law so she is actually R.J.s mom but I consider her my mom. I first met Bea when I met R.J. which was when I was about 15 years old. When R.J. and I first met the situation was a little messy (ill explain later) and nobody would have blamed Bea if she didn't give me a second thought. But that's not what happened, instead she actually went out of her way to get to know me and minister to me. I think back then I didn't give it a second thought because I was young but when I look back on it now it was truly noble of her to do that.

So fast forward to 7 years later, I married her wonderful son. So now this woman who pretty much mentored me through my high school years in now my mother in law. I remember her being there for my baptism, high school graduation, and of course our wedding. She has been a huge part of my life and huge reason I am the woman that I am. God has used Bea in a tremendous way to shape my own life. She has always been someone that I look up to as a wife, a mother, and a woman who fears the Lord. 

 In the worlds eyes she may not be extraordinary just a simple housewife who has four sons. But have you ever met those people who have a smile that can light up a room? Or truly remarkable character? Or maybe someone who you know cares about you with an describable love? Well, that's Bea!

I always think she is the last of her kind because that kind of woman is looked down upon now. The world lifts up women who work, dress expensive, make a lot of money, are independent, and don't need a man. Well, that's not my mom. She is kind, loving, hospitable, always ready to help, hard working, adores her husband and is in every way remarkable. But her most amazing attribute, the thing I admire the most about her is her faith. She is someone who loves the Lord and her life shows that.

She has taught me to love everyone, give generously, serve always, and put God first.

To say Happy Birthday doesn't seem good enough, but ill say it anyways.

Happy Birthday Mom! 


P.S. I'm guest posting over at Dusty's blog today.

Leave a Comment

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful MIL. :)

xoxo,
Melissa

Danie at Pasadya said...

Your relationship with your mother-in-law is amazing. I love mine so much too and couldn't imagine a better one. We're lucky to have them! I'm sure she loves you so much. :) Hope she has a wonderful birthday!

Angie said...

Hi! It's nice to meet you...Dusty sent me! Happy birthday to your MIL! Have an awesome day!
eachdayinthislife.blogspot.com

{head 2 toe} said...

Thanks for your comment, so glad you enjoyed exploring my blog! Loving yours! Now following! Feel free to follow if you want!
head2toesmith.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

Found you through Dusty's blog! I loved your hot tamale post!

Happy Birthday to your MIL!

Emily grapes said...

Does she age??? She's beautiful and clearly it sounds she's even more beautiful on the inside.

What a wonderful woman to have in your life.
happy birthday to her!
Emily at Amazing Grapes

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Aw she sounds like a great mom/MIL! Happy birthday to her :)

Jayme and Mendi said...

Aw, that's so sweet! She sounds like an amazing woman! Happy bday to her!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Lauren said...

What lovely words about your MIL! And love your blog girlie! Your wedding....beautiful! ...and if you like BB, we live and breathe it here in Indiana! :)

Sharstin said...

this is so so sweet--and she is such a beauty! love your blog gal~

Lisamarie said...

You are so lucky to have such a wonderful mother in law. That doesn't always happen for all married gals.

Jeannie said...

Beautiful post! So lucky to have a great relationship like that with your mother-in-law. :) She sounds like an awesome lady. Cheers to her!

jennifer blair said...

Aw, this is so sweet! Happy birthday to your GORGEOUS mom in law! :)

Spanish Pinay said...

She does look beautiful inside and out... that smile accentuated by her high cheek bones can does light up a whole stadium :) This is such a sweet post. Not many have a really nice relationship with their mother in law.. you surely are blessed, Daisy!

Happy birthday to your MIL!

Spanish Pinay

Allison said...

What a sweet tribute to your Mother in law. She sounds like an amazing woman!!

Sara @ Seeing Purple Stars said...

this was so sweet!! so glad you have a wonderful MIL!! :)

Jill said...

You are blessed with a beautiful MIL, how great for you!
So glad you found me- I've been having lots of fun digging around here, too!

Michelle said...

Awww cute! Happy Birthday to her.

courtney said...

hi there!! this is so sweet...what a special lady. love your blog! thanks for stopping by mine :D

Fash Boulevard said...

sending her a happy b day too. so sweet. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I just posted pictures from my wedding ceremony. Eeek. Love to hear what you think. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday to your mother-in-law. She sounds like a wonderful person.

" "