Enchilada Casserole




This is my favorite way to eat enchiladas. I got this recipe from R.J.s mom who is genius when it comes to food. It's simple and delicious. Hope you like it!


*The tortillas need to be fried in vegetable oil for 30 seconds before adding them.
I make about two layers before the final one.
Happy Eating!

Leave a Comment

Michelle said...

Looks yummy!

Jayme and Mendi said...

Oh wow, this looks so good and it's almost lunch time here so this is making my stomach growl!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Amanda said...

Wow these look AMAZING! I am gonna have to try this out! :) New follower found u thru Ruthie xoxo

Doodle said...

Yes, she makes the best enchiladas. She taught me once and they are so easy and tasty.

Amanda said...

These look delicious!! I wonder if they'll taste the same with corn tortillas? I don't eat gluten :)

Emily grapes said...

I'm all about the green sauce enchilladas!!

Open face is an interesting way of doing it. Hadn't thought of that before.

I had a Mexican friend who would make his own and they were delicious. He would fry the tortillas just like this, but would roll them..and when I would do it I woud burn my fingers like crazy!!

So all that to say, I might be doing it open face next time. haha
Emily at Amazing Grapes

jennifer blair said...

Wow! This looks so easy and yummy!

" "