Friday's Letters






Dear Friends, I love how you guys are up for my shenanigan. I don't even have to beg, you just go along with it. Dear Husband, I found it hilarious that you deleted that picture of your self in fear that it would be posted on my blog. Dear Cindy, you're getting married in just 2 weeks. Eeeek! Marriage is such a blessing. Dear Worship team, practice was fun yesterday. Dear Husband, your last day of work is today! I'm excited to see where God takes us on this new adventure/job. Dear Mayra, your graduation party is today. I can't believe it. We have known each other since middle school and now we're all grown up. Dear Readers, I have big news, I mean huge. I have been working on a new blog. Yup! I will be opening up a new blog very soon. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I will keep you posted with more details. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

P.S. I still have a few spots left for Sponsorship in July. Remember July is buy one get one month.


Daisy Girl

Photobucket


Leave a Comment

Purposely at Home said...

A new blog? That's pretty exciting. :)

Loved your letters...:)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Karla said...

Haha I saw this on you IG loved it!! Too funny!!
I think I might just take your idea.. hopeyou don’t mind?! My friends back is in late July!

Lindsay said...

Love this picture! Too cute!

Ariel Tyler said...

LOVE the picture! So good!

Bex said...

Excited to see the new blog! Fab letters xo

wHiT said...

yeah for a new blog! :)
-wHiT

Amanda Wissmann said...

Dear Daisy,
I love this post! HILARIOUS pic! Cute notes!

P.S. SO excited about the new blog! Can't wait to see what you're bringing us!! WOOHOO!

P.S.S. Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend!

Amanda

Behold the Metatron said...

These pictures are so funny!

kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

L said...

hehe you are so cute girl!! I love that picture of you guys =) =) How funny!!! Excited to hear about the new adventure/journey the Lord will take you and the hubby on!! =) What an excited time!!
And oh how that new blog sounds so fun!! You have me all bouncy with anticipation ;)

christina said...

can't wait to see what you have in store!!

his little lady said...

can't wait to see what your new blog is all about!!! how exciting!!! and of course, all such lovely letters :)
xo TJ

ginanorma said...

those pictures are too too funny!!! ahahahaha you have a great sense of humor:o

new blog eeeeeeek

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I seriously laughed out loud when i saw this. This is a riot Daisy!

Jayme and Mendi said...

OK, these photos cracked us up!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

" "