I phone week Recap




Happy Friday Everyone! My husband and I have the day off so we're making things happen today (hopefully). We also have Sonia's wedding this weekend. Eeeek! And a friend from out of town is bringing his girlfriend home to meet everyone. It should be an interesting amazing weekend.

Any big plans for your weekend?

Leave a Comment

Mrs.B said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend!


MMMMM In N Out. How I miss it.

Karla said...

Ok im having me some IN-N out tuuday!! Love your bike.. I need to girly mine up.. a black bike is not cutting it!

Amanda said...

You look adorbs in the picture on your bike :) :)
Happy Weekend!
XO

Spanish Pinay said...

What a girly-girl bike! And I looove the baske :-)
Looks like you had a really sweet week!

Spanish Pinay

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

OMG, I love your bike. I just got one for mothers day and its the same except its got teal wheels and I love my basket!

Amanda Wissmann said...

Do you use Instagram to do the pic layout? They're absolutely adorable!

" "