If you're ever in LA.... got to Lucille's




 Cindy's Bachelorette was this weekend, and it was a blast. We started the evening by going to one of her favorite restaurants, Lucille's. And if you're ever in the area I would recommend it. It has good food, atmosphere, and It's just fun to look at.




My cute Sister-in-law.
The only reason I go here is because of that bread. Yes, the bread is incredible here, I have yet to find a recipe for it. So if for no other reason go to try the bread.


Part two of the par-tay will be up tomorrow. Cowboy Country!

Leave a Comment

Anna @ IHOD said...

Hi Daisy!
Catching up over here and I LOVE your new blog look!! So fun and fresh!
This place looks awesome!
:) Anna

Erica said...

So its a 'tuck your napkin into your shirt' kinda place, huh? Gotta love that :)

Anne @ Cup of Caffeine said...

The food is looking yummy!
If you are ever in Colorado, you will have to check out Lucilles there. Its not a BBQ place but rather a southern breakfast place with food to die for!

Jayme and Mendi said...

Wow, the food looks so GOOD!! I;m so hungry now!! :-)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Oh my I love BBQ so much. I am thinking of making some in the crock pot. This looks like fun. I love a little country girl

Amanda Wissmann said...

Hubby and I went to Cali for the first time last August. There were SO many places people said we should go, and this was one of them. We didn't get around to it, but we DID fall in love with Cali and I know we will be back!

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Oh my.... I'm from the South and I adore BBQ. Looks delicious..... now if I can only get a flight to CA for dinner! :)

Lindsay said...

What a cute place and the food looks amazing!

Lisamarie said...

Oh my gosh. I love Luicilles! I go for the sliced tri tip. Its amazing. But really, the apple cinnamon butter (you have a picture of it) is what is TO DIE FOR!

his little lady said...

what a fun location! all of these images are fabulous, and that food looks absolutely incredible!!!
xo TJ

ginanorma said...

I love the decor!!!

Danie at Pasadya said...

Nooo! That food is going to mess up my "diet!" I'll just pretend I was with you to enjoy it.

Noa / www.noablog.com said...

Fun location and GORGEOUS colorful images!!!! LOVE!!!!!

trishie said...

Great pics! Looks like a fun time

Jill said...

That food looks delish! And, what a fun atmosphere!!!

" "