4th of July Inspiration




Shirt/Shorts/Sun glasses/Shoes/Bracelet



I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th of July! Here is a little inspiration on a few things you can wear tomorrow. I'm just not sure where those shorts are from, but I love them. Any big plans for the holiday?

Leave a Comment

Lindsay said...

So cute! Love the shorts! Hope you have a great 4th!

Anonymous said...

This outfit is fabulous! I like those shoes from Forever 21. Maybe ill take a trip to the mall :)

fhenny said...

love the shorts!
happy independence day!

xoxo
style frontier

Emily grapes said...

Those shorts are crazy! haha I'm not sure I'm bold enough..and I could only wear them for 1 day. haha

But those glasses and shoes are my thing!
happy 4th :)
Emily at Amazing Grapes

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

This is fab! I love it all. Happy 4th Daisy girl.

Allison said...

Cute picks. I hope you have a fabulous holiday girl!!!

Meg {henninglove} said...

absolutely love this outfit. hope you had a wonderful 4th!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

those shorts! I obviously need to step up my game a bit ... I thought wearing a solid blue shirt was being patriotic.

" "