A church picnic




We had our church picnic this past Sunday (July 25th). It was nice to be able to have a calm day in the park with everyone after the wedding on Saturday. Our church is small so when we have an event everyone is there. It made me realize how much I miss our church picnics. It provides such a great opportunity for all of us to have fellowship.

Aren't all the dogs adorable? It makes me even more sad that we can't have a puppy where we live. I wonder if they would allow horses....

Leave a Comment

Aurie{OurGoodLife} said...

Looks like a lovely time! I love our church gatherings!! Great pics!

The Management said...

Awesome pictures. I love the puppy in the sunglasses! Big smile over here :)

Jill said...

I love your pictures!! You did an awesome job! That picture with the puppy wearing glasses is hilarious!! I'm excited for our church picnic coming up, I get to sell quilt chances- fun, fun!

Sienna said...

looks like a lovely time!

christina said...

Fellowship is always time well spent

Love the dog with glasses

Kristin said...

What a wonderfully relaxing, connecting time it sounds like your picnic was. I just love old-fashioned gatherings :-)

H. said...

That's so sad you can't have a puppy
:(

Allison said...

I love church picnics. Yours looks like so much fun. I love that so many people brought their pets. :)

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos!!

" "