USA Map




 Good morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! Anything exciting happen?

As some of you may have seen on Instagram I have been doing this little project for the past week. I found the printable map on this website and was immediately in love. There is something about maps that I just find so charming, and I thought this one would be perfect for our office. So here it is...

Supplies you will need: Map Printable, Scissors, Glue, Map backing (I used a Trader Joes bag).

1. Cut out the states from the paper. Then glue them on the paper bag. 

2. Once you glued the states cut them all out.
The Printable also comes with Map markers that you can add if you want.
Once they were all cut out I taped them on my wall.
You can really glue them on any backing, cardboard, plastic, even magnets. Be creative!

Leave a Comment

jeands said...

looks like a lot of hard work to do but the result is all worth it. Nice and perfect to learn each state.

The Management said...

This is pretty awesome! If there was a Canada one I'd be all over it :)

I am Megan said...

Very cute idea this is!

Ruthie Hart said...

I loved this when you posted it!!!! SO CUTE!

Miek said...

That looks great, I love it!!
Wish they had a version of Holland.

Lindsay said...

Love this! So cute!

Amanda said...

This is adorable! Great job :)

Allison said...

This is so stinkin cute! Great job!!

Ash Louise said...

That's sooo stinkin' cute! I reallyy really love this. It looks so fun and colorful and brights up that wall (which by the way I love the color, so cool!) You've done a great job girl!

Jennifer Blair said...

This is so, so, so cute!!! What an adorable addition to an office! :) LOVE!!!

christina said...

cute! p.s. I can name all the states in abc order...yep I am super cool like that :)

Behold the Metatron said...

That looks like a lot of fun and the end result is fantabulous!

Check out my Shabby Apple Giveaway!
kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

Marjorie Stradinger said...

Daisy

This is so funny. You will have to read my next July post coming soon--Maps and me. Another thing we have in common. Great post.
Marjorie
www.spinningstrawintogold.blogspot.com

his little lady said...

i love this!!!!
maps are always a classic statement piece in the home :)
xo TJ

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

How fun is this Daisy! I love it.

Michelle said...

I LOVE this!!! I might have to make something similar! :)

ginanorma said...

At first I thought, oh cool she did a pinterest post, with ideas and cool things, and thennnnnnnnnnnnnn I see you made it!?!!! WHAT? I am blown away daisy, this is awesome and amazing and I just LOVE it. YOu have got to share this with schools or something, I'm not joking around--:)

Jennifer Hanson said...

This is so cute! Love it!

-Jenn

" "