Cindy's {Vintage} Bridal shower




Only 4 more days until Cindy gets married and I could not be more excited for her. She is going to make one beautiful bride. It seems like not too long ago when they got engaged and now they're getting married in just a few days. Eeeek!

It's amazing to see how God can bring two people together in such a tremendous way. I love both Erick and Cindy very much and I know that they are going to have a great marriage because they serve a great God. So if you're reading this Cindy, prepare yourself because you're in for a ride.... but a fun one.

Leave a Comment

Jill said...

Looks like a beautiful shower! I have one coming up to get ready for a friend, and I may be using some of your great ideas!!

Erica said...

So sweet. I love the coke bottle centerpieces. I used to collect old coke bottles.

Elisabeth @ La Vita e Bella said...

i love all the decorations!

Ruthie Hart said...

this shower is amazing! I love that all the married women brough their wedding pics! SO CUTE

Stacey said...

gorgeous pictures, I just love how you've put them together! Looks like such a wonderful day

courtney said...

i love the vintage set up!! gorgeous.

Jayme and Mendi said...

What a gorgeous bridal shower! So beautiful!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Sammantha said...

Looks like so much fun! Randomly stumbled upon your blog today - love it so far! Dare I say I might even follow ;)

Stop by and say hi sometime!
www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

whoa. love the decorations!
and 4 days ... exciting!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

How cool is this. I love original ideas for wedding and showers. I am sure she will be gorgeous

his little lady said...

oh gosh, this bridal shower is absolutely beautiful! love the vintage vibe. so fabulous! and all such beautiful ladies!!!
xo TJ

trishie said...

Fabulous shower! I love all the vintage details, so lovely

christina said...

oh my this is adorable!!!!!

Kelsea @ Pink Wonderland said...

Oh, these pics are gorgeous. Also craving some dessert now... =)

Jennifer Blair said...

This is seriously such a cute shower! I love it...and your new look!

" "