Friday's Letters





Dear Readers, thank you so much for all your sweet comments yesterday! You guys are simply the best. Dear weather, whoa! Where did that come from? One day you're 90 and the next day I'm wearing rain boots. Rain boots! Thats what we call earthquake weather around here. Dear Husband, you're the best! I'm sorry I never appreciated how early you got out of work before. Watching Monk with you has been a lot of fun. Dear Monk, why did you have to have to go end!? Simply put, best show ever. Dear Readers, I have decided to go with a different blog. I think this can be my personal blog since I'm doing the other one with two other gals. Dear Cousins-in-law, I am so excited that you're moving to California!! We are going to have so much fun here. Everyone knows California is better than Texas (don't be mad Texas readers).

P.S. I am really loving the relationships I am building on this blog. I'm thankful for your comments, emails, and for the love on Instagram. You're all such sweethearts!!

I'm guest posting to day over at Busy Girl

Photobucket



Leave a Comment

christina said...

yellow is my favorite! we got rain today too...it was much needed!!!

p.s. have I told you how much I like your name? I like it so much that I named my yellow lab daisy in high school ...for fear I would never have a daughter and the name would go to waste :)

The Management said...

the boy and I just started watching Monk... we're both pretty obsessed! It's sooo good!

Chelsea said...

This post is so fun! :)

Allison said...

Oh Monk...it truly is a great show! Happy Friday!

Elisabeth @ La Vita e Bella said...

love your yellow rain boots!

his little lady said...

oh gosh, rain boots in july? that's like seattle weather right there! can't wait to see what your other blog looks like!
xo TJ

Jill said...

Excited for your other blog! Loving your yellow rainboots!

Heather said...

Your rain boots are so cute! Makes me want some autumn!

Limasim said...

really like your blog, follow you now <3

siddathornton said...

love those precious rain boots :)

- lauren

" "