Grilled Cheese Thoughts




{Via}   
 I could really go for a grilled cheese right about now. I don't normally prefer cheese, but there is just something about  a grilled cheese that is so darn tasty, add tomato soup and we're in business.

I have been feeling kind of blah lately, maybe It's because I know RJ is starting a new job soon that will require him to travel. It could also be that everyone is swimming their summer away while I have to work... not sure. But I have been excited about the new blog! Except now I'm questioning if I should start a whole new blog or transform this one. It's so hard for me to let go of this blog, and I know that once I start the new one I will be on here a lot less. You see how fickle I am? This proves it! As I'm sitting here I am going back in forth in my mind. If there is anybody out there who has done this before please pass on your wisdom.

Hey guess what? I'm going on vacation! Pretty soon it will be me (and other people), some Ice tea, and the river. I really hope RJ gets to go but It's not looking good. So maybe it will be just me and his family, good thing I like them. Any-who the reason I say that is because we're going to Nevada. So if there is anyone out there from Laughlin Nevada e-mail me. Maybe we can have a Blog date! Unless you're crazy. If you're crazy don't email me.

I wanted to say thank you to Everyone who encouraged my craziness yesterday. I really feel loved by all of you. I'm also glad I'm not the only one.

Leave a Comment

Lisamarie said...

Oh Daisy.... you are killing me with that grilled cheese!! You've just determined what I will have for lunch today. Although I doubt it will be as good as what you've shown.

I, too, hate working while others are enjoying the summer. At least you have your little vacation coming up! Look forward to that!

The Management said...

Grilled cheese and tomato soup is so comforting, it makes me feel like I'm 6 again and I love it.

I feel your vacation excitement- I've got my vaycay coming up soon and it's ALL I can think about!

immerlight said...

so yummy! Have a great vacation!
Follow you!
beautyofheworld.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

That grilled cheese looks DELICIOUS!

Kristin said...

Hi Daisy! First time visitor today, and after reading your previous post (about all your hobbies and jobs) I do believe we have much in common! So nice to meet you. Hang in there (and eat some grilled cheese...it helps) you're almost to vacation! - Curious about what new blog you're starting. I just made the switch from Blogger to Wordpress about 8 months or so ago, and while I love Wordpress, the switch was hard...I lost a lot of readers and am starting over from scratch...time will tell whether it was worth it or not! :-) Anyway, hope you're having a lovely day. Nice to "meet" you!

Elizabeth @ Love Is the Adventure said...

I agree. Grilled cheese is the ultimate comfort food.

I can imagine trying to make a switch to a different blog after having one for so long would be really difficult. I have no wisdom but I'll be interested to find out what you decide to do! :)

Jayme and Mendi said...

Grilled cheese sandwiches are Mendi's FAVE!! And that pic looks so yummy!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

dreaming en francais said...

Hi from your newest follower! That grilled cheese looks beyond amazing in all of its gooey goodness. Yum! Also yay for vacations!

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

his little lady said...

oh gosh, i definitely know how you feel about feeling your summer blowing away. last year i had to work full time while taking 20 credits. no fun! just make sure to take full advantage of all those off days! :)
xo TJ

Amanda said...

Hahaha about the emails from crazy people. Made me laugh a little inside :) I love grilled cheese and soup.. Such comfort food! Sometimes ya just gotta eat it :)

Lindsay said...

I couldn't really concentrate on this post after seeing the picture of the grilled cheese.

Have fun on vacation!

oomph. said...

i LOVE cheese, period. the photo makes that sandwich look sooo good! good luck with your future blog endeavors...it's never an easy choice to move entirely, but i'm sure you will figure out what's best for you!

[oomph.]

Allyson Butler said...

Ooooh that grilled cheese looks so good!

Jill said...

You just made me hungry!! That looks so good!!! I can't believe how the summer is flying by! Live up your vacation and enjoy every minute of it!!

trishie said...

I love grill cheese on toast with some avocado....YUM!! So hungry now

ginanorma said...

I love the new layout/design! YOu are thinking of changing it ? I really like this one!!! And I LOVE grilled cheeses! so did you go make one after you wrote the post?!

Miek said...

Owh, I want grilled cheese too. NOW! (pregnancy cravings :S )

Have fun on your trip...and fingers crossed your hubby can come along!

Danie at Pasadya said...

I hope it all gets better, sweet girl! I would NOT be able to make up my mind on juggling blogs either. The right choice is all yours, though. :)

Oooh, vacation sound pretty amazing right now. I really hope RJ gets to come! Fingers crossed!

Mimi said...

oh damn, that grilled cheese sandwich looks delicious! ;) i hope rj gets to go with you on your vacation and i hope you have a fantastic time! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

Spanish Pinay said...

I have been having this blah feeling lately too.. or even worse than that... and I kind of blame this ugly weather. Half the summer season and I've only seen the beach 2x! (when the beach here is like 15mins away!). Crazy gloomy weather. I can't swear on the rain because I don't want to scare it away or madden it because it might go away too far or too long and then we'll have draught... sooooo nothing else to do.

I do hope you'll be able to figure soon what would work best for you and "the blogging"... but whatever, you'll be followed, you'll see ;-)

Take care!

Spanish Pinay

Tamaras Blend said...

YUM!
Love your blog, definitely following.

http://www.tamarasblend.com/

" "