Happy Birthday Will!




Some pictures from Williams birthday last week. It felt like a really grown up birthday. We didn't sing or bring out a cake, we just played games and talked. It's a sing of old age! Yikes! Did I mention my birthday is this week?! #shameless

The Birthday Boy (sorry It's blurry).
Boys will manage to turn anything into a sport.
It was a beautiful day in California. I can get used to this kind of weather. Something about that sunset that is just so incredible. God never ceases to amaze me.

Leave a Comment

Amanda said...

Your hair is gorgeous! Love that outfit too!!

simplyvonne said...

haha im not sure if pregnant was fun...but it was definitely unforgettable, emotional, precious ride!

Oh hello, Love said...

ohmygosh my husband would looooooove that car!

Happy birthday, Will!

Elle said...

can i just borrow that car? for the rest of my life?
ps i love your outfit!

Karla said...

Haha their faces are priceless.. I guess that answers your question about being preggo! Lol
Love the sunset picture.. oh CALI the place to be :)

christina said...

yea for birthdays! funny about the pregnant being fun pic...lol :)

Emily grapes said...

The sunset is gooooorgeous!!!

I love their expression on the pregnancy question. Hilarious!! How could you not sing happy birthday!!?

Our bday's are right around the corner!!!
Emily at Amazing Grapes

Danie at Pasadya said...

"Is being pregnant fun??" Ahahaha! Okay. Calm down, bessie. I want to dive in and play volleyball with you guys...and that's one pretty sunset.

Danie at Pasadya said...

OH! And happy early birthday!!

Liv Lundelius said...

Beautiful photos and such a great car.
I have to visit California one day.

Sarah said...

Looks like fun! Great pictures!

Jill said...

I love that car!!! You look beautiful! What a cute outfit!

" "