i life





Leave a Comment

Justyn Lord said...

I want that steak now! Please. awesome pictures girl!
xx
justyn

Maggie said...

These pictures make me smile. All of them :) Looks like a great week...or just a super busy day!

Jayme and Mendi said...

Oh nothing beats a coke in a bottle!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Lindsay said...

I agree with Justyn, I want that steak now too! And now I really want a burrito bowl from Chipotle.

Amanda Wissmann said...

Great pics :) :) What a BEAUTIFUL fish!!!!

and mmmm..coke sounds So good right now!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Lisamarie said...

Fabulous life!

Allyson Butler said...

Love the glass bottle coke - what a fun post!

Amanda said...

that Coca Cola is my favorite!!! :) cute pictures, girl!

ginanorma said...

fun variety!! and I love a nice.cold.coke.

Val said...

I love these kinds of fun posts.

christina said...

So is that you singing worship? Love it...my husband leads worship...I can't sing.at.all.

Brooke said...

Where do you find those original coke bottles? They're so classic, and I love them!

Also, thanks for linking up with instaLIFE this week! You're so awesome.

" "