i life





I decided to do a Saturday post just for fun. Normally I don't post on Saturdays but I was in a mood this morning. Hope you enjoyed.

 Well, I'm off to go thrifting!

Any fun plans this Saturday?

Leave a Comment

Becca Acker said...

I plan to pack today for my trip. Went to a couple thrift stores yesterday with my brother. Found a cute skirt. It was fun. :)

Allyson Butler said...

My fiance is the same way about milk - he would probably drink it all day if he could!

Amanda said...

love the way you did these pictures :) what a great, creative idea! THANKS!! Hope your shopping was successful :) Happy Sunday!
that's a lotta milk!
XO

courtney said...

oooh i love thrifting! and are those cherries or grapes? whatever they are, they look yum!

H. said...

My husband drinks a TON of milk! Thrifting sounds like a great way to spend the weekend :)

trishie said...

AWesome pics! Your dog is so cute

ginanorma said...

fun collage of pics, so so endearing! yes, 6 packs of eggs are adorbs!

Sarah said...

Cherries are so awesome. Cute post!

" "