I miss you already




It has only been a day since RJ left but I miss him so much already. Maybe It's because I know he's going to be gone for so long. He will be gone for a  a while so you won't see him on here. But I will be having a lot more girl time and sleepovers so you will see that. If any of you have any experience with your husband being far away for work please send me some advice! I'm having a harder time than I imagined. I have grown quite dependent of that big guy. Please keep us both in your prayers.

P.S. I have been getting failure messages from gmail saying that my emails didn't send. I replied to a lot of your comments but I'm sorry if they didn't go through (I'm not ignoring you promise). Grrrr! Outlook!

Leave a Comment

Amanda said...

I don't have any advice because I haven't gone through this, so I don't understand. But I'll be praying for you, sweet Daisy! And just think of how sweet and wonderful the reunion will be :) XO

Elisabeth @ La Vita e Bella said...

how long is he gone for? the longest ben has been gone is one night - but i left for ten days in april - it was pretty hard on him but i was with family and then competing in NYC so i was almost too busy to miss him, almost :)

so my advice is to stay super busy :)

Anne @ Cup of Caffeine said...

Aw! Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I miss my husband when he doesn't get home at his usual time, and sometimes he works long days. But when he is gone on trips, I've learned that getting out with friends and staying busy is the way to go. It helps having other married friends to hang out with that know what you are going through.

I have been getting failure messages also, you aren't the only one! I wonder if its a blogger issue.

Becky [Apples of Gold] said...

=( I've spent a month away from my husband BUT I was still in the beginning stages of being a mom (constantly focusing on baby), and I was back home in New York surrounded by my family...sooo, it wasn't the same for me as it is for you right now.
I'll be praying for you girl. I'm gonna write on a sticky note "Pray for Daisy and hubby" and put it on my desk where I'll see it and remember. =) Hugs!! You'll get through it!!

LaJune16 said...

Amaazing blog and I really love it.

Very nice photos :))



~~follow each other?



http://lajune16.blogspot.com/

Karla said...

How long is the hubs suppose to be gone? Its hard! We don’t realize how our day revolves around our hubs let alone our lives. I don’t have any experience with my hubby being away my only experience is when I only get to see him for a short amount of hours .. which will prob happen again for us in October he starts working 7 days 12 hours sifts. You deff learn to cherish the “down” moments but keeping busy and having lots of girl time always lifts my spirits!!

Allison said...

Aw that's so hard to be away from your husband. Prayers for you both that it goes by quickly!

Rachel said...

Oh, that's never fun! After all, you get married so that you can hang out together all the time! It's not the best when you have to be separated. I think the longest time my husband and I have been apart sine we got married is only a week--and usually it's me who is traveling. I pray that God will bless you both and give you His joy and peace even while separated!

Michelle said...

Oh no! I'm not sure what's going on, but that must be so difficult! It would be SO hard to be away from my husband. I understand! Saying prayers for you right now :)

Jayme and Mendi said...

Just keep busy! That will help!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

christina said...

My hub is gone on average about 3 days a week:( I guess you just get used to it?

You get get a puppy to keep you company ... Or a baby :) lol jk

ginanorma said...

I was getting that notice too, but I think the comments did go through anyway?!

" "