Laughs and a BBQ, what more do you need?










We spent our 4th of July with some pretty awesome people. We ate way too much food, took silly pictures, and lit things on fire. Overall I would say our holiday was a success. My husband was curled up in the corner all night studying, so he didn't get to do much celebrating. But it all paid off because he passed all five of his test today.

Thanks Auntie Sandra and Uncle Bino for supplying the food, fun, and fireworks. You guys are the best!

I trust you all had an amazing 4th of July! Even my non-USA readers ;)

Leave a Comment

Becca Acker said...

Cool sparklers pic! Happy 4th a day late. ;)

Brooke said...

5 tests in one day? Holy cow. That should be illegal. On the bright side, you're gorgeous, and it looks like you had an awesome day. Happy late fourth :)

siddathornton said...

congrats to your husband on his tests - that's awesome!

looks like you had a great fourth :)

- lauren

siddathornton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AaReAn said...

looks like a bunch of fun!

Come on over and follow along my blog all about color! I think you'd enjoy it (but than again I might be a little bias?! ha)

xoxo
Aarean

colorissue.blogspot.com

Aurie{OurGoodLife} said...

Wow - what a great night :) Love that last picture!!

Hey - question for you. Would you try to leave a comment on my blog again? I just realized that I never went into Disqus and approved comments that went into a spam folder. Would like to see if that was the issue.

Allison said...

I love those glasses!! Looks like you had fun!

Allyson Butler said...

What a fun time! I love the sparkler picture - there's a burn ban here, so no fireworks for us!

Jenna Secrist said...

looks like so much fun! the shaggy dog is precious. xx

Heather said...

Love it, your family looks so fun!

Tatiana said...

Oh, it looks like you guys had a total blast! And your poor hubby! Hopefully he can do some relaxing now.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

This was a great time looks like. And can I have the poochy.

Jennifer Blair said...

This is complete perfection in my book! I love the last photo oh so much!

ginanorma said...

happy belated fourth daisy! glad your holiday was nice--there dog is cute--or is that yours?!

A Heel in Mint said...

Beautiful pictures. Seems like you had a great time. :)

xx
Heel in Mint
www.heelinmint.com

Kelsea @ Pink Wonderland said...

How fun! Especially love the liberty glasses... so awesome! And that last picture is just gorgeous. Thanks for visiting my blog. Adding you to my follow list!

" "