My Birthday Wish List!





Today is my Birthday, and Sandra Bullocks! So Happy Birthday home girl, hope you have a great day! I pondered on what to write for today, and what better thing to write than my wish list. So here are some things that I am hoping for this birthday but probably getting none of. If I could really pick one it would be a puppy!! Unfortunately we can't have a puppy where we live. My second choice would be a bow and arrow. Why you ask? Because ever since I took archery in college I think I'm a pro (which I totally am). Although I would settle for some overalls and some rocky road (sigh). Well I'm of to stuff my face with cake and stand awkwardly while people sing happy birthday. Birthday celebrations are such a phenomenon to me.

What is on your birthday wish list?

Leave a Comment

Mae said...

Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a beautiful day! (My birthday is on Monday! Yay for July birthdays!)

Alison said...

Hope your birthday is a good one. It's my husband's tomorrow so I'm trying to plan to make sure it's extra special, but if it was my birthday I would want a 50mm lens too. :)

Emily grapes said...

HAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

A wish list is BRILLIANT. I think I might need to do that. But how do you do your collage of the pictures? I have yet to figure it out.

My nephew does archery and I guess he's really good at it (he's 8) so hopefully you can get your bow and arrow. haha

I hope you have a great day! Stuff that face and enjoy the birthday song!
Emily at Amazing Grapes

Jill said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you!!! Have a wonderful day, and eat lots of CaKe!!!

ginanorma said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, I HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY and I adore your wish list:)

Ruthie Hart said...

happy birthday sweet girl!! xxoxoox and I just bought a 50mm lens on amazon for $100!

jeands said...

happy birthday, hope you'll have a wonderful day. And hope you'll get all your wishes.

Karla said...

Happy Birthday Girly! May God bless you with many more!!
I too want that lens .. arrrgg but it is kind of pricey!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!!! That is an amazing wish list. I hope you get at least some of it :)

Bev D said...

Daisy!!!!! Happy BDAY!!!! :)
Have a good one and hoping you have a great year! :)
Enjoy it!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Happy Birthday Daisy! I hope all your dreams come true and you get at least the puppy!

CBIL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oh hello, Love said...

Happy Birthday!! I completely agree about the birthday song. I always feel super awkward!!

Hope you make it through the awkwardness. There's cake on the other side! :)

Jenna Secrist said...

happy birthday! i'm so happy i found your blog. i'm in love with that swimsuit! i'm putting it on my "want" list now. xx

Sienna said...

happy birthday lovely! i'll take in on that rocky road ice cream !! :)

Donna said...

What a great list!

Have you thought about creating an online wish list for your friends and family to choose from? If you don't ask, you don't get! www.dontask-dontget.co.uk

" "