A baby shower





I went to Veronica's Baby shower this past weekend and it was so much fun. Loved the decorations, the theme, and the people. She had a children's book theme, so everything was centered around it.  They served meat balls for the book cloudy with a chance of meat balls. They had cookies, for If you give a mouse a cookie. Cute right!? Made me think about other baby showers coming up (cough) Michelle. What a great time in life! Can't wait for these baby's to come out. I'm ready to do some baby shopping.

Leave a Comment

Ruthie Hart said...

I love all the vintage toys!

Amanda said...

How cute!! I love the books as center pieces, what a great idea :)

Jill said...

What a fun idea!!! I love it! And, the bottles to drink from is great!

Emily grapes said...

Those 'drinking glasses' are so cute. What a great idea! And such a great theme of children's books too!

(love your wedges by the way. :)
Emily at Amazing Grapes

his little lady said...

what an adorable baby shower! i love all of the tiny decorations!!!
xo TJ

ginanorma said...

very sweet and fun!

Sarah Kate said...

This is really sweet! I love the book theme a lot! Don't you just love buying gifts for babies?!?

christina said...

oh adorable!! I love books and loved the idea of a book birthday...but a baby shower is even better!!!

trishie said...

what a sweet baby shower. Love the theme!

Spanish Pinay said...

very nice and not-so-common-idea for a baby shower! :)

Spanish Pinay

Becca Acker said...

Babies definitely are so precious. I have 4 nieces and nephews and 1 on the way- I feel so spoiled!!

Btw, the baby bottles with straws is a cool idea!

" "